ACPC Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is going to be conducted admission for Engineering courses in Gujarat State. So candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/B.E will have to applied for ACPC Admission 2016. After application ACPC, Gujarat will prepare merit list of candidates then candidates allotted seat on basis of merit list. ACPC is the education foundation of Gujarat that provides admission in different professional courses. In each year a large number of candidates apply for professional course and get admission in different professional courses through Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
Latest Counselling Result
ACPC Final Merit List 2016
ACPC final merit list will be announced on official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in , so candidates can check their merit list by entering require information. Selected candidates will allotted seats on basis of their merit rank in ACPC Merit List 2016. Candidates can check ACPC final merit list can be checked by follow these steps:
- First of all go on official website of ACPC.
- Then click on B.E/B.Tech tab
- Then click on “Final Merit List 2016”
- Merit List will displayed on screen, so now you can check your result and take a print out of page.
ACPC Admission 2016 Details
Conducting Body: Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat
Admissions: Through Merit List
Official website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in
ACPC 2016 Important Dates
Candidates who are going to participate in Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016 should be know about important dates for ACPC Admission 2016. Schedule of admission process will remain same for all candidates, so it is necessary to follow schedule during whole admission procedure.
|01||Online registration and submission of filling application form||30th May to 10th June, 2016|
|02||Final seat matrix||13th June, 2016|
|03||Provisional merit list will be declared on||15th June, 2016|
|04||Choice filling of Mock Round||15th June to 19th June, 2016|
|05||Mock round result declaration||22nd June, 2016|
|06||Declaration of final merit list||24th June, 2016|
|07||Final list of Institutes and seat matrix||24th June, 2016|
|08||Filling & Alteration of choices for actual round-I||24th June to 30th June, 2016|
|09||Declaration of first allotment list||4th July, 2016|
|10||Deposition of fee and generation of fee receipt online||4th July to 11th July, 2016|
|11||Display of vacancy after first round||13th July, 2016|
|12||Online admission cancellation||14th July to 24th July, 2016|
|13||Reshuffling or alteration of choices for round-II||14th July to 24th July, 2016|
|14||Second allotment list declaration||27th July, 2016|
|15||Deposition of fee and generation of fee receipt online||27th July to 29th July, 2016|
|16||Display of vacancy after II round||31st July, 2016|
|17||Commencement of classes||4th August, 2016|
ACPC, Gujarat 2016 Counselling
- After merit list candidate will be called for counselling process on basis of merit list of candidate.
- Candidate will have to register themselves for counselling process on online portal.
- After registration candidate can fill their choices according their merit rank or desire college in Gujarat state.
- ACPC, Gujarat will allotted a seat on basis of merit rank and filling choices by candidate. So candidate can exercise their choices using edit options on portal.
- Candidates can accept allotted seat, up-gradation their choices or remove themselves from counselling process.
- Vacant seats will transfer for next round of counselling for participating candidates.
ACPC Seat Allotment 2016
Candidates who are eligible and allotted a seat then if seat accepted by candidate will have to deposit admission fee in given time schedule. Candidate should also carry original documents and admission fee at allotted center, if any candidate fail to report at allotted college then admission can be cancelled by authority. ACPC, Gujarat will be taken admission through ACPC Seat Allotment 2016.