AFMC MBBS 2016
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College), Pune will be conducted admissions for MBBS programs. AFMC admissions 2016 will be based on the merit rank or score card in NEET 2016. AFMC Medical Admission will be based on NEET 2016 and ToELR (Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning), Psychological test and Interview. There are total 130 seats in AFMC, Pune, all seats are reserved 105 for boys and 25 for girls. For SC/ST there are 10 seats are reserved. AFMC Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of obtaining marks in NEET and ToELR, total marks in these two exams will be added and divided by 4 to get marks out of 200. In this article we will discuss about application procedure, dates, exam pattern etc., so candidates should go through whole article.
@afmc.nic.in AFMC MBBS 2016 Application Form
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2016 has been released on official website, so candidates who want to be Doctor in Air Force can apply online through website. All candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before applying. Application forms are released by AFMC, Pune for admission in MBBS program. Applications has been started from 18th July, 2016 and will be closed on 29th July, 2016, so candidates must have fill their application form on or before last date. After dead line application form will not be accepted.
How Can We Apply for AFMC MBBS 2016
Candidates who want to apply for AFMC MBBS can check here for application procedure. These steps will helpful for all candidates to fill application form.
- First of all go on official website afmc.nic.in and click on the link MBBS Admission.
- Click on the “Login for UG”.
- Now click on NEW USER CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” then fill all require details in part-I.
- Fill personal details carefully like Name, email id, mobile number, address etc.
- Then click on “OK” if you are satisfied with filling information.
- Your password will be sent on your email id.
- Now fill part-II by filling require details like educational, courses etc.
- Then click on “View Application Form and Submit”. Now your application form will appear on screen, so make sure that all information is correct or not. If correct then submit it.
- Candidate Bank Challan will generate automatically after application form submission.
AFMC MBBS Exam Pattern 2016
AFMC 2017 MBBS Exam will carry 200 multiple choice objective type questions. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and wrong answer will offer -0.25 marks. Time duration foe exam will set of 2 hours.
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
AFMC MBBS Important Dates 2016
Here we are giving some important dates for AFMC MBBS admission for academic year 2016-17. So candidates can check and follow important dates which are given below:
- Registration will begins from : 18th July, 2016
- Last date of registration : 29th July, 2016
- Last date for online submission of application form : 1st August, 2016
- Last date of registration and print fee challan : 2nd August, 2016
- Last date of acceptance of e-challan in SBI Bank : 5th August, 2016
AFMC MBBS Old Papers
All those candidates who are going to take admission for MBBS in AFMC will have to go through previous year papers for better rank or score card. Candidate can get an idea about paper using previous year paper. Aspirants can download old papers from official website.