AIIMS PG 2016 Counselling
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) was conducted on 8th May, 2016 for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in various courses. AIIMS PG examination conducts twice in a year for admission in January and July session. It is a computer based exam, results of examination has been declared on 14th May, 2016. Candidates can check their result on official website of AIIMS, New Delhi. Counselling will be completed in 3 rounds and in each round 8 times student of seats will be called for counselling process. Candidates who have selected in examination can download their counselling call letter from official website https://www.aiimsexams.org. Candidate can download their counselling letter by entering Hall ticket no and DOB.
Click Here for downloading Counselling Letter.
AIIMS-PG 2016 Counselling Schedule
Candidates who have issued counselling letter can check here counselling schedule for AIIMS PG 2016. Candidates will have allotted seats according their merit rank in examination. AIIMS PG 2016 Counselling Schedule is given below:
|01||AIIMS PG 2016 Counselling Round-I||
6th June, 2016
|AIIMS PG 2016 Counselling Round-I||13th June, 2016|
|AIIMS PG 2016 Counselling- Open Counselling||25th July, 2016|
Counselling Results 2016
AIIMS PG 2016 Seat Allotment
Candidates who want to participate in AIIMS PG 2016 counselling will have to download their counselling call letter. A candidate will not be allowed for counselling without counselling letter. Candidate who have failed to report for counselling round-I will automatically unqualified. Candidate must have bring all original certificates at counselling spot. Seat allocation will be strictly based on merit rank of candidate in examination.
Following documents will require at time of AIIMS PG Counselling:
- AIIMS 2016 admit card
- AIIMS PG 2016 Rank Card/Score Card
- 10th & 12th original certificate with photocopy.
- Migration certificate issued by recognize board/University.
- Recently colored photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Seat Allotment – Round-I
- During AIIMS PG 2016 counselling round 1 the order of preference will be General then 50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC
- Candidates will have to fill their choices of course with preference.
- A candidate who have allotted a seat will have to do confirmed, there is no change option for allocation. After seat allocation candidate will not be allowed for round-II.
- If a candidate wants to subject “A” and if it is not available at their rank then he/she can choose subject “B” provisionally. If their will possibility then it will allotted in round-II.
- Candidate who have allotted seat in round-I will have to deposit their fee for confirmed seat in given time. If candidate failed in this then he/she will not eligible for round-II counselling. In case any candidate is unable to appear in person in counselling round 1 only, their authorized representative with an Undertaking and Authority Letter for allotment along with original documents for verification. In such cases, a seat purely on provisional basis will be offered at their turn
- Round-I seat allotment will be on 6th June, 2016.
Seat Allotment – Round-II
- The order of AIIMS PG 2016 counselling will be as General/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC
- In round-II counselling seat will allocated to the candidate who had opted a seat provisionally . Seat allocation will be based on available seats and merit rank of candidate in examination.
- A candidate who opted a seat in round-I, he/she will be eligible for round -II,if a candidate who will not opted a seat in round-I he/she will not eligible for round-II.
- Candidate who will not attend II round of counselling, he/she would lost provisionally allotted seat. So it is necessary to attend II round of counselling if you had opted a provisionally seat.
- In round-II of counselling all seats will confirmed, round-II seat allotment will be on 14th June, 2016.
AIIMS PG 2016 Open Seat Allotment
- Open selection will be for thee seats which can be vacant due to surrender/seat cancellation. These seats will displayed for open selection. Open selection seat allotment will be on 25th July, 2016.