AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has been issued a notification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016. So all eligible candidates can apply online here on or before last date of application 31st August, 2016 (Extended date). AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released to fill 259 Senior Resident & Tutor / Demonstrator vacancies in various department. Candidates are advised to read official notification which are given below before going to apply online for AIIMS Recruitment 2016. After dead line application form will not be accepted in any circumstances. Here we are giving whole details like application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates should read whole article.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Various Post
Number of Post: 259 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
All those candidates who are going to fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form can check here for eligibility before going to apply online. Candidates should match with eligibility criteria which are given below.
- For Senior Residents: Candidates should have possess a postgraduate medical degree like MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in relative disciplines from recognized Institute or university.
- For Demonstrators: Candidates should have possess MD/Ph.D/M.Sc in concerned subject, MBBS candidates can also apply.
- All those candidates who completing the above courses by July, 2016 can also apply.
- All candidates who are going to apply their maximum age can be 33 years. Age relaxation for reserved categories will applicable as per govt. rules. Details of age relaxation candidates can check in official notification.
- For those candidates who applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, their upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of receipt of application.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
All those candidates who belongs from General / OBC must have to pay of Rs. 1000/- + Transaction charges and candidates who belongs from SC/ST must have to pay Rs. 500/- + Transaction charges through NEFT payble at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
How To Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All eligible candidates who want to apply online can read all necessary steps of application process. Aspirants remember that application form should fill online on or before 31st August, 2016. After this date application form will not be accepted, so candidates are advised to avoid last date of application form. Candidates should follow given steps to AIIMS Recruitment 20116 Apply Online on official website.
- First of all login to official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Then click on the link which says “Recruitment Notification”
- Download notification and read all instructions carefully before going to apply online.
- Now click on “Apply Online” on official website.
- Fill all require details carefully which should be correct or true.
- Pay your application fee through valid channel.
- Take a print out of application form on A4 size page and keep it for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis their performance in written examination and Personal Interview.