AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) has been issued a notification for Air India Recruitment 2016, so eligible candidates can apply AIESL Recruitment 2016 through online mode. AIESL Recruitment 2016 is going to be conducted to fill AIR India Technician Vacancy 2016. Here we are giving full details about Air India Recruitment 2016, so candidates should read whole article. There are total 961 Technician vacancy in Air India. AIESL Recruitment 2016 Application form will be started from 20th August, 2016 and last date of application submission is 30th September, 2016. Candidates are advised to fill application form according to schedule otherwise candidate will unable to fill online form.
AIESL Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL)
Post Name: Aircraft Technician
Number of Post: 961 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancy: 961 Posts
- For General Category: 489 Posts
- For OBC Category: 258 Posts
- For SC Category: 143 Posts
- For ST Category: 71 Posts
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Aspirant candidates who are going to apply online for AIR India Technician Recruitment 2016, they can check here for eligibility criteria. It is necessary to fulfill eligibility criteria for all candidates who want to participate in recruitment. Eligibility criteria is given as follows:
AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/ equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates). Candidates who are from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates should fulfill age criteria which are given below.
- General Category: Not above from 28 years (as on 1st July, 2016)
- OBC Category: Not above from 31 years (as on 1st July, 2016)
- SC / ST Category: Not Above from 33 years (as on 1st July, 2016)
AIESL Technician Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
All candidates who are belongs from General category must have to pay of Rs. 1000/- as application fee through State Bank Challan. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen are exempted from application fee.
How To Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2016 at www.airindia.in
All those candidates who are willing to apply online for Air India Recruitment 2016 can check here for application process. AIESL Technician Recruitment 2016 Application Form must have to fill online on or before 30th September, 2016. Candidates will have to send hard copy also at given address below. Hard copy of application form should reach on or before last date of application form submission 31st October, 2016. After date application form will not be accepted. Step wise step application process is as follows:
- First of all go on official website of Air India.
- Then click on relative advertisement and download it.
- Read whole notification and proceed to apply.
- Then click on “Apply Online” and fill all require details carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Pay your application fee through challan.
- Take a print out of application form on A4 size page.
- Attach all necessary documents with application form and send it on given address below.
Post Box No.- 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination. Then candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be awarded with respective Post.