Amity JEE Counselling 2016
Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE), 2016 counselling conducts by Amity University. Candidates get admission in various courses through Amity JEE. So candidates will get admission in B.Tech course for academic year 2016-17 through Amity JEE 2016. Amity JEE conducts every year, so also in this year in the month of June, 2016. Candidates who want to take admission in Amity University will have to attend Amity JEE. Amity JEE Counselling will conduct after result of Amity JEE. In this article we will discuss about Amity JEE counselling involves procedure, schedule, choice filling, seat allotment etc. So candidates who are going to take admission in Amity should read all information given in this article.
Admission Through: Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE)
Conducting Body: Amity University
Category: National Level
Amity JEE Counselling Process
Candidates who have secured a rank or score card in Amity JEE 2016 will eligible for counselling process, so candidates can check here counselling process. Counselling process will same for all candidates and must have follow counselling process.
Online Registration: Candidates who are eligible or secured a rank in Amity JEE 2016 should have online registration for participating in counselling. Without registration candidate will not be eligible for counselling. For registration candidate will have to go on official website and provide require details.
Candidate must have paid counselling fee through net banking/debit card/credit card via given link.
Choice Filling & Locking: After registration candidate must have to fill their choices in respect of courses. Candidate will get admission according their merit rank and filling choices during Counselling process. After choice filling candidate must locked choices but remember that once locked choices can not be edit,re-arrange or delete.
Documents Verification: Each candidate who are eligible for counselling will have to go through documents verification process. So candidates should have prepare following listed documents for verification.
- Counselling letter in original format
- Amity JEE 2016 Admit Card
- Bank Draft as mentioned in Amity prospectus
- 10th & 12th original mark-sheet issued by board of examination.
- Amity JEE 2016 Rank card/score card
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing in qualification
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) issued by legal authority
- Medical fitness certificate issued by recognize organization
- 4-6 Passport size colored photographs
- All qualification certificate issued by recognize board or institute.
- Transfer certificate issued by last studied institute.
- Income certificate of parents of admission year should valid for six months from admission.
Seat Allotment List
Candidate who have participate in Amity JEE counselling can check their allotment on official website amity.edu after each round of counselling. Seat allocation will be based on merit rank and filling choices during counselling process by candidate. Seat allotment will consider allotted course and discipline with reporting date and time. If candidate fail to report on given schedule then seat will transfer as vacant seat for next round counselling. Candidate also have deposit admission fee in given schedule for seat confirmation.