ANUPGCET 2016 Counselling
Acharya Nagarjua University has been declared the result of ANUPGCET 2016, So candidates can check their result on official website by entering Hall Ticket Number and Date of birth on official website anupgcet.in. ANUPGCET 2016 counselling is conducting for admission in various post graduate courses like M.Sc, M.A, M.S.W, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Ed, M.P.Ed etc. It also offer 5 year integrated courses in M.B.A and Nanotechnology for academic year 2016-17. ANUPGCET 2016 was conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th May, 2016 as per schedule.
ANUPGCET 2016 Counselling Schedule
|01||Rank Card will available on||4th May, 2016|
|02||Manual Admissions for NCC, CAP, PH and Sports categories at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Counseling Hall, Guntur||23rd May, 2016|
|03||Certificate verification at 2 Helpline centers
1. Counseling Hall, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur 2. Counseling Hall, ANU PG Centre, Ongole
|24th to 26th May, 2016 (till 9:00 PM)|
|04||Web options open during||24th to 28th May, 2016|
|05||Allotment of seat (1st Phase)||30th May, 2016|
|06||Payment of course fee for 1st round seat allotment||31st May to 7th June, 2016 (5:00 PM)|
|08||Web options for 2nd Phase – open during||14th June to 15th June, 2016|
- Merit rank will decide according marks obtain in Entrance Test. In case tie, tie resolution will be according marks obtain in qualifying examination, if further tie then it will resolve from group subjects.
- Candidates will get admission on seats according their rank or obtain marks in entrance exmination except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed sports weightage will also consider.
- Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
- If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
- Candidates need to deposit fee in single installment, if candidate fail in it then seat will be cancelled.
- Duly filled in declaration form should be submitted during counselling process.
- If a candidate want to change then he/she can change college by paying of Rs. 300/- for first time and Rs. 500/- for second time. There are only two changes are allowed no more changeg allowed.
- A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time.
- The income certificate of parent should be issued within six months from counselling date.
- The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat
- All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
Required Documents for Verification
- ANUPGCET 2016 Hall Ticket.
- ANUPGCET 2016 Rank Card/Score Card.
- Transfer certificate from last institution when you studied.
- All study certificates from IX standard in proper manner from recognize institute or board of examination.
- Date of Birth id proof (10th mark-sheet)
- Cast certificate (if applicable).
- Latest income certificate issued by legal authority which should be valid for 4 years.
- Migration Certificate from university.
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates should have carry atleast 2 copies of all above documents.
Web Options Filling Procedure
- First of all go on official website anudoa.in.
- Then click on “web counselling button”.
- Login using scratch card which provided during certificate verification.
- Scratch is valid only for candidates who have issued.
- Enter your registration number
- Enter serial number which print on back side of your scratch card.
- Enter your scratch card password.
- Then press login for filling options.
Candidates can check official website for more information about counselling procedure, filling web options.