AP DEECET 2016 Counselling
AP DEECET 2016 counselling conducts by Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department for admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Course for academic year 2017-18. Admission will be in Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed colleges. Candidate will get admission according their rank or score card in AP DEECET 2016. DEECET has been conducted on 15th May, 2016 by State school department of Andhra Pradesh. Result has been declared on official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in. So candidates can check their result by entering hall ticket number. Only those candidates who have secured rank or score in examination will eligible for counselling process. In this article we will discuss about whole process of counselling process involving documents verification, seat allotment list etc.
DEECET 2016 Counselling Schedule (Tentative)
Eligible candidates can check here counselling scheduile for AP DEECET 2016. Whole counselling process will in online mode. So candidates should be check here counselling schedule carefully.
|Web Option will available from||3rd June to 5th June, 2016|
|Seat allotment of first round||6th June to 8th June, 2016|
|Final Seat Allotment list will display on||10th June, 2016|
|Counselling and Verification of certificates||12th June to 14th June, 2016|
|Web Option will available from||24th June to 26th June, 2016|
|Seat allotment of first round||27th June to 29th June, 2016|
|Final Seat Allotment list will display on||30th June, 2016|
|Counselling and Verification of certificates||1st July to 3rd July, 2016|
AP DEECET 2016 Seat Allotment Process
Filling Web Options
Candidates who are eligible for counselling process can participate in counselling process. So for seat allotment candidate will have to fill their choices in given manner:
- First of all candidate must have to register for online counselling process on deecetap.cgg.gov.in.
- Then candidate can check college list from website.
- Pay your submission fee of Rs. 60/- for filling online choices.
- For web counselling candidate will have to choose online counselling and then home district.
- All district college will be displayed on website, so candidate can choose their college and discipline.
- Candidate can edit or change their choice before locking but of once locked then it can not be changed, so candidates are advised to take a print out of choices and clear them.
- Aspirants will get admission according their rank and filling choices.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidate should keep ready following documents for verification. All the documents should be in Original format along with xerox set. Here we listed the documents which will require for verification:
- AP DEECET 2016 Hall Ticket
- DEECET Rank Card or Score card
- 10th & 12th Original Mark Sheet issued by Board of Examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- All other qualification certificates which issued by recognize organization
- Income certificate of parents valid for 6 months from admission.
- 5 Passport size photographs.
Fee Submission of Admission
Candidates will have to deposit admission fee for seat confirmation in given time schedule. If candidate fail in submission then admission can be cancelled by Authority. Fee structure is given below:
- Govt. DIETs College Fee:- Rs. 2385/-
- Private D.Ed College Fee:- Rs. 12000/-
Final Seat Allotment List
Final seat allotment list will declare on official website after counselling process. Candidate can download their allotment letter by entering Hall ticket number, date of birth and name of candidate. Allotment letter will include name of college, allotted discipline and reporting time and venue. Candidate must have to report on given date and time otherwise seat will transfer for next round of counselling.