AP EAMCET 2016 Seat Allotment
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2016 was conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE on 29th April, 2016. Result has been declared on 9th May, 2016. Result announced in the form of merit rank and score. So candidates who have secured merit rank in examination will eligible for counselling process. Candidates can check their result on official website http://www.apeamcet.org/ before filling counselling form. AP EAMCET 2016 counselling has been started from 6th June, 2016 by Dr. NTR University of Health and Science (NTRUHS) for admission in MBBS/BDS courses 2016-17 session. After counselling process candidate will allotted a seat through AP EAMCET 2016 Seat Allotment.Counselling will be completed in 3 rounds, First round will be for open category candidates (OC), second for reserved candidates who selected for first, Third round will be for only reserved candidates.
AP EAMCET 2016 Seat Allotment Details
Conducting Body: JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE
Seat Allotment: Basis on Merit rank of EAMCET, 2016
Important Instructions for EAMCET, 2016
- Only those candidates who are appearing in EAMCET 2016 and secured merit rank or score card in examination, they will be allotted a seat for admission in different under graduate engineering courses in State colleges.
- After securing merit rank in examination it is necessary to take participate in counselling procedure and filling choices for taking admission in engineering courses.
- After choice filling candidate will have to go through documents verification for seat allotment procedure.
How can check Seat Allotment Order
Candidates who have participated in counselling process can check here method of checking allotment order. So candidates can folloe these steps to check their allotment order.
- First of all go on official website apeamcet.nic.in
- Then enter your AP EAMCET 2016 login id, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- AP EAMCET 2016 password.
- Your result will display on screen, so you can check and save the result for future use.
Admission Fee Payment and Reporting at Allotted College
Candidates who have allotted seat and accept will have to deposit admission fee through AP EAMCET 2016 challan. Challan can be downloaded along with allotment letter.
- It is necessary to deposit admission fee for seat confirmation, if a candidate fail to deposit fee in given schedule then admission can be cancelled.
- When candidate will deposit fee then he/she will get a receipt of fee. It is essential to carry fee receipt during reporting at allotted college or Institute.
- Candidate will have to carry all the documents which have verified during counselling process, documents should be in original formats and xerox copy also.
So, now selected candidates will take admission in different B.Tech courses in State Engineering colleges. All the candidates should report in given time schedule otherwise allotted seat will transfer as vacant seat for next round of counselling.