AP ICET Counselling 2016
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET), 2016 has been conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, on 16th May, 2016 for admissions into first year MBA and MCA courses offered in Universities and Professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-17. AP ICET 2016 Result has been declared on official website www.apicet.net.in, so candidates can check their result by entering Hall ticket number and date of birth. AP ICET Counselling 2016 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for admission. All those candidates who have qualified the examination will be called for counselling procedure. Candidates will be allotted seat on basis their rank and preferences of the candidates.
Organization: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Admission: On AP ICET 2016 rank
Category: State Level
Official Website: www.apicet.net.in
AP ICET Counselling Schedule 2016
Candidates who are waiting for AP ICET 2016 counselling schedule can check here for counselling dates. All the candidates will have to follow counselling schedule and procedure. For all candidates counselling schedule and procedure will be remain same, so it is necessary to follow for all candidates.
AP ICET Counselling Procedure
AP ICET 2016 admission will be conducted through AP ICET counselling procedure, so candidates can read whole counselling procedure for admission in MBA and MCA.
- Only those candidates will be allowed for counselling who have secured rank in AP ICET 2016 examination.
- All the candidates will be allotted seats on basis of performance in entrance examination, means higher ranker candidate will get higher preference.
- Candidates will be called for counselling on different dates according their rank, so check your schedule carefully.
- First of all find your help line center as your rank in examination.
- Pay your counselling fee and take a print out of computer generated receipt for submission at admission time.
- Auto generated fee receipt having User Id & Password, it will required for filling web options.
- Candidate can perform online web options at given date and time.
- Candidate will be allotted a seat by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam.
- All selected candidates will get sms from allotted College/University on registered mobile number.
- Candidate must have report at allotted center with all require documents.
Required Documents for AP ICET 2016
- APICET 2016 Rank Card/Score Card
- Andhra Pradesh ICET Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- 10th & 12th original mark sheet issued by board of examination.
- Date of birth proof (Driving license, Voter id proof, 10th mark sheet etc.)
- Address Proof (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Address Proof of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate of parents issued after 01.01.2016 which should be valid for six months after admission.
- Aadhar Card of candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by legal authority (if applicable)
AP ICET Seat Allotment 2016
- After whole above procedure candidate will be allotted seat, so candidates can check their allotment order on official website.
- Candidate can download their allotment letter by entering Hall ticket Number, Registration Number, Password, Date of birth.
- If candidate want to admission on allotted seat then pay admission fee if required.
- In last step candidates are required to report at allotted center or college in given time with require documents, if a candidate fail to report at center in given time or with documents then admission can be cancelled by authority.