Assam CEE Counselling
Assam CEE 2016 Counselling will be conduct by Dibrugarh University in the month of June, 2016. Candidates who want to participate in Assam CEE 2016 counselling will have to deposit counselling form (Form B) in given time period for admission in BE/B.Tec. Candidate must have to follow eligibility criteria for counselling process, if a candidate will fail in match with criteria then he/she will debarred from counselling process. Assam CEE result has been declared on official website by entering their roll number and select course. Candidates can download counselling form from official website dibru.ac.in. Candidate should match with eligibility so candidates should check their merit rank or score card. For counselling process candidate must have original documents which is necessary.
According Dibrugarh University in following institutes candidates will get admission through CEE counselling process. Theser colleges affilated by Dibrugarh University.
- Assam Engineering college, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat institute of science & Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Private Engineerint college and universities of Assam.
Important Dates for CEE
|Event||Dates (BE/B.Tech, BAMS, BHMS)||Dates (MBBS/BDS)|
|Commencement of submission||21st March, 2016||3rd June, 2016|
|Application ends on||9th April, 2016||17th June, 2016|
|Date of Exam||14th-15th May, 2016||16th-17th July, 2016|
|Result will declare on||8th June, 2016||–|
- Candidates who want to participate in CEE counselling will have to submit their counselling form (Form B) for engineering admission in 2016-17 academic year. The form will submitted to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the day of interview cum counselling.
- Assam CEE board will conduct an interview before seat allotment. Candidates will get admission on seats according their merit rank or score card in examination. Filled choices by candidates will also consider.
- Counselling fee can be submitted during interview round. For interview candidate must have to present at given venue.
Require Documents for Counselling
- CEE 2016 Admit Card.
- CEE 2016 Rank card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- 5 passport size recently photographs.
- All qualification certificate issued by board of examination.
- 10th class original mark sheet
- 12th class original mark sheet
- Permanent address proof issud by a legal authority.
- Date of birth proof (10th mark sheet equivalent).
- Income certificate of parents valid for admission year.
Seat Allotment Result
After all counselling procedure candidate will get admission in affiliated colleges according their merit rank or score card of CEE examination. So candidates can check their allotment list on official website after counselling process. Candidate who got higher rank or score in examination will get preference on lower rank candidate. Seat allotment result will also depend on filling choices and given preferences of courses and college.