ATIT 2016 Exam Result
ATIT 2016 Result will publish on 30th May 2016, Exam was conducted by ICFAI on (Online: 4th May to 18th May, Offline: 01 May). All Candidates can check their result on this website on 30-May 2016. All Selected candidates will get admission for various discipline of Engineering in Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
- Selected candidates will get their results via e-mail/post. Candidates also go for result on http://www.icfaiuniversity.in.
- Candidates can also visit our official website for their results http://www.seatallotmentlist.in
- Following details will require to check youe results:
- Name of candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth
Cut Off Marks for ATIT 2016
ATIT 2016 Cutoff will be declared by ICFAI University soon after commencement of entrance exam. Cut off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate has to score for appearing in counselling and admission procedure. ICFAI University will declare the ATIT 2016 Cutoff marks for limiting the number of applicants for counselling procedure. With the help of cutoff marks, the University will select the best fitted candidate for undergraduate engineering courses. After considering factors like difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam, number of candidates appeared and total number of seats, ATIT 2016 Cut off marks will be decided.
- Candidates must score above prescribed Cutoff of ATIT 2016 for admissions to various undergraduate engineering programmes available at the University.
- The cutoff will be determined by the University on the basis of total number of applicants who appeared in ATIT 2016, number of seats and overall difficulty level of questions.
ATIT Cutoff 2016 score will help candidates in determining their chances of getting a course of their choice.
Click here to know ATIT Cutoff 2016 (Link will be active after the declaration of cut off)
ATIT 2016 Counselling Process
ATIT 2016(Admission test for ICFAI Tech) is a National level Examination which conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) , Hyderabad for admission in various discipline of Engineering like Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology etc. ATIT exam will conduct in both online and offline mode. The Faculty of Science and Technology of ICFAI Universities, at Agartala (Tripura), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Ranchi (Jharkhand) offers admission into the B.Tech. Program to the eligible candidates based on the scores achieved in ATIT.
Allotment of University /College to the Candidates will depend on the preferences fill in the OMR application form and performance in ATIT 2016/JEE Main 2016/State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2016) by the Candidate. Successful candidates will receive selection letter with details of University/College.
Candidates are suggested to know about latest recruitment go on our official website http://www.seatallotmentlist.in/
ATIT 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Admission to ICFAI University takes place through an All India Admission Test (ATIT).
- Scores of JEE (Main/Advanced)/State Level/Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests are also accepted.
Note:All the candidates are requested to be update with our official website http://www.seatallotmentlist.in regularly for latest update of ATIT .
Important Dates of ATIT 2016 and Exam Slots
|Last date of receiving OMR/Online application form||
|ATIT Test Result||
Online: 04-May-2016 to 18-May-2016
Offline: 01-May-2016(10AM to 12noon)
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||
|Reporting and Regisration||
|07||Commencement of Classes||
Note: All the aspirants suggested to be update with this website regularly for Result and counselling process.