AIMS ATMA 2016
AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) 2016 announced by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA exam held multiple time on different dates in a year, last ATMA online exam will conduct on 24th July, 2016 so candidates can check all information on official website of www.atmaaims.com. ATMA 2016 is conducted by AIMS for admission in management courses, accepted by a number of school MBA/PGDM admission. It is computer based test which will objectively.
Online Application Form
Online application form is available on official website for 24th July, 2016, so candidates who want to apply for ATMA can fill registration form from given link on official website atmaaims.com.
How Can Apply for ATMA July 2016
- In first step candidate will have to deposit exam fee of Rs. 1100/- . Last date of fee submitting will 15th July, 2016 (through NEFT/Bank Transfer) and 17th July, 2016 at 5:00 PM (through Gateway).
- Candidate will have to fill details like Name, Email, Date of Birth and Mobile number in online fee payment form. It is necessary to fill correct Email id and date of birth.
- After fee submission candidate can fill registration form by click on “Click here to registration for ATMA”.
- Candidate will responsible for information accuracy in registration form, information cant be changed after once submit registration form.
- Candidate will get user name and password on given email id through which candidate can login and use for further activity.
- Candidates can download their admit card, result etc from official website by user name and password.
- Registration fee will not be refundable once paid in any circumstances.
Candidates can make payment through following options:
- Through debit card/credit card
- Via Net Banking
- By cash through FCC/Distributor
- Bank Transfer
Important Dates of ATMA 2016
|Date of Commencement of Registration||
30th May, 2016
Close of Payment (through NEFT/Bank Transfer)
|15th July, 2016|
|Close of Payment (through gateway)||
17th July, 2016 (till 5:00 PM)
Date of Closure of Registration
|17th July, 2016 (till 1:00 PM)|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||
18th July, 2016
Downloading of Admit Cards
|20th July, 2016|
24th July, 2016
Around 1st August, 2016
Nature of ATMA 2016
ATMA 2016 will contain 180 questions for 3 hrs time duration in different six sections. Each question will have 4 choices in which only 1 will correct. Time duration will exactly 180 minutes no extra time will offer. Question distribution will in following manner:
|Section||No of Questions||Time (Mins)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Marking Scheme in ATMA 2016
- For each correct anwer +1 mark will offer, Not answered a zero marks will be given, a wrong answered -0.25 marks will offer.
- If a candidate choose multiple answer of a question then also -0.25 marks will offer.
ATMA Selection Procedure
The candidates scoring more or equal to the cutoff marks of the various participating institutes will be shortlisted for the admission procedure of these Institutes. These candidates are required to appear for the Group Discussion sessions and the Personal Interview held individually by the Institutes. The final result will contain the candidate’s score in ATMA May 2016.
ATMA Counselling Seat Allotment List
ATMA 2016 Counselling process will includes two stages first one is Group Discussion and second is Personal Interview. The candidates who have cleared cutoff of ATMA 2016 will be called for counseling process. On the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview candidate will get admission.
Following documents required to carry for counseling process:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Score Card / Hall Ticket
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
All the candidates should know that seat allotment will be base on merit rank of candidate and performance in Group Discussion/Personal Interview.