Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Bank of Maharashtra is inviting application form only from those candidates who are looking for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016. Candidates can apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2016. Maharashtra Bank recruitment 2016 has been announced to fill 1315 officers & Clerk Vacancy in Maharashtra Bank. Candidates who are eligible for recruitment can Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online. Candidates are advised to read eligibility before going to apply for this recruitment, if any candidate will find non eligible for recruitment then he/she will be disqualify for examination.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Application Form should fill online between 12th August, 2016 to 6th September, 2016. After last date of application submission apply link will be deactivate, so apply according given schedule. Here in this article we will discuss about application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates should go through whole article.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Post Name: Officer & Clerk Post
Number of Posts: 1315 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
How To Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
All aspirants who are willing to apply online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016 can fill online application form through official website which are given above. Candidates remember that application form will be filled from 12th August, 2016 and last date of application submission is 6th September, 2016. Application fee must have to deposit online through Net Banking or Debit card / Credit card. Step wise step process of application submission is given below, so candidates can follow these steps to apply online.
- First of all go on official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Download recruitment advertisement and read all instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the link which says ” Apply Here”.
- Fill all mandatory fields like name, address, mobile number, email id etc. carefully, further communication will be through these channels.
- Pay your application feee through online by Net Banking or Debit card / Credit card.
- Check all details before press on submit button, once submit form can not be changed.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it for future use.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 1315 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – II: 200 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – III: 100 Posts
- Clerk Law Graduates: 100 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS – II: 15 Posts
- Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course: 200 Posts
- Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I: 500 Posts
- Clerk Agril Graduates: 200 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Officer & Clerk Eligibility
Aspirants should have fulfilled following eligibility criteria to apply. If any candidate will find non eligible for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 then he/she will be disqualified from examination.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses bachelor in law for post no. 03, Graduation in Agriculture for post number 07, and graduation in any stream for other post.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 23 years to 32 years for post number 01 & 02, 18 to 45 year for post no. 04, 18 to 28 year for post no. 03 & 05. Age relaxation will be able as Govt. rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis Bank of Maharashtra selection norms.