BITSAT 2016 Exam Analysis
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2016 is conducted (14th May to 28th May) by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Science (M.Sc) in various disciplines offered at Goa and Hyderabad campuses for the academic session 2016-17.
BITSAT 2016 is a computer based online exam, the exam is conducting 51 cities across India. It is a 3 hours long examination which contain 150 questions in following four sections:
|D||English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning||15+10||
There will offer 3 marks for each correct answer. Negative marking also be there , 1 mark would be deducted for each wrong answer.No marks for unanswered question. BITSAT only exam where aspirants can score more then 100 marks in paper. For this candidates need to solve 12 extra question in same time including 150 question.
Speaking to us, a lot of students shared that BITSAT 2016 was pretty tough. In fact, some of them informed that the exam was tougher than JEE Main 2016.
- Rajesh, a student of st xaviour school said, that “it was a toughest exam in which I have taken till date. I found that JEE Mains 2016 was easier than BITSAT. The paper was not so lengthy but only some questions can be solve. All questions can only solve a student who have good basic knowledge. I scored 240 in the exam. There were no surprises in the paper. Maths, as usual, was the toughest, followed by Physics and Chemistry. There were no glitches in the exam. It was pretty smooth”. Students are able to check their BITSAT 2016 scores as soon as the exam gets over.
- Another Engineering aspirant Malika say with same views that “Maths was so tough for me. I think, it was more than how you manage your timing between different sections. If you want solve good number of questions then you must have to solve question quickly. There were no surprises in the exam but I think BITSAT 2016 was tougher than JEE Mains this year. I scored 250 in the exam.
Toughness Level of Questions of PCM:
BITSAT 2016 Cutoff
BITSAT 2016 cutoff will decide after declaration of result on 1st July 2016. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani was conducting this exam from 14th May to 28th May. BITSAT 2016 cutoff marks will announce on official website of BITS. Cutoff is exact description of marks which decide by comitee of BITS, pilani. All candidates who will get equal to or more than cutoff marks, they will eligible to take admission in BITS affilated institutes. The candidates who clear the cutoff marks will eligible to attend counselling and admission process.
But actual cutoff of BITS 2016 Entrance Exam will be determined after the exam. Cutoff marks will show in score card also. The Cutoff list will be released officially by the exam bodies and will be made available on the official website of BITSAT.
Cutoff Affected Factors:
There are some following factors which affect cutoff marks of BITSAT 2016:
- Number of candidates in examination
- Toughest level of exam
- Highest marks obtained in exam
- Average marks obtain by students
- Now after including these factors obtain cutoff marks and there are also some other various factors in exam which affect cutoff marks.
BITSAT 2016 Counselling Procedure & Schedule
It is expected that BITSAT counselling 2016 will start right from 2nd week of July. Once the merit list has been drawn up, the week-long counselling process will mainly have only two steps:
- BITSAT 2016 Document Verification, and
- Seat Allotment in Various BITS campuses and courses
Step-by-Step BITSAT 2016 Counselling Procedure
- Once BITSAT first Admit List 2016 announce on 1stWeek of July, 2016, eligible candidates should fill up BITSAT 2016 Counselling Application online where students have to fill in their Class 12 marks and indicate the choice of campuses and courses.
- Filled in application form should be printed and posted to the institute with attested copies of Class X certificate and Class 12 marks sheet andBITSAT 2016 counselling fee of Rs 250/-.
- Do not forget to note down the application number for future reference.
- Once the seat allotment is done, chosen candidates have to pay Rs 98,700/- (which includes the admission fee and the fee of one semester) while waitlisted candidates have to pay just the BITSAT Admission fee of Rs 20,200/-.
BITSAT 2016 Counselling – Seat Allotment Criteria
- Number of seats in campus and respective course
- Candidate merit rank
- Reservation norms
- Availability of seats after each round
- Withdrawals and non-reporting
- Class XII marks and board topper status