CBSE CTET 2016 Notification
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for September 2016 is going to be conducted by The Central Board of Education (CBSE). Online application forms are available on official website www.ctet.nic.in. CTET Application Forms 2016 will available from 22nd June, 2016 to 18th July, 2016. Candidates who want to apply for CTET can visit official website and apply for September, 2016. In this article we will discuss about application form, Schedule, Eligibility Criteria etc., so candidates should be read whole this article. Selected candidates will recruit for Teaching post under CBSE in different schools of country through entrance examination.
CTET Exam Details
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Category: National Level
Exam Date: 18th September, 2016
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
CTET (September) 2016 Exam Schedule
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 10th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 18th September, 2016 (Sunday). Candidates who will qualify the excamination will be appointed as a teacher in school under CBSE. Candidates should be follow the schedule for application process, if candidate fail to follow the schedule then he/she will be responsible for disqualified.
|Applications forms will be available from||22nd June, 2016|
|Applications ends on||18th July, 2016|
|Last date of fee submission through Debit Card/Credit Card or E-Challan||19th July, 2016 (Before 3:30 PM)|
|Final Status can be checked||20th July, 2016|
|Online corrections can be made in between||20th July to 25th July, 2016|
|Admit card will be available from||17th August, 2016|
CTET 2016 Exam Schedule
CTET September 2016 Exam will be held on 18th September, 2016 in two shift. Candidates can check detailed schedule for CTET 2016 which given below:
|Date of Examination||Paper||Timing||Duration|
|18th September, 2016||Paper-I||9:30 to 12:00||2:30 hrs|
|18th September, 2016||Paper-II||14:00 to 16:30||2:30 hrs|
How Can Fill Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for CTET, 2016 can check here procedure of filling application form. Here we discuss step wise step procedure for filling online application form.
- First of all log into the website ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link which says “CTET September Apply Online” and click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields i.e. name, educational qualification details, date of birth, address, etc.
- Upload your photograph in specify size in provided space. It is essential that format should be JPG
- Pay the category wise application fee through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Check and make sure there are all information provided by you before submit it.
- Be sure and submit it and take a print out of your application form.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be sure about eligibility criteria before filling application form, otherwise candidate can be disqualified on any stage during recruitment.
- All candidates who want to apply for CTET must be 12th Pass with 50% and must have 2 years of diploma in Elementary Education.
- Or the Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Senior Secondary with a B.ED degree. (Last year B.ED candidates can also apply)
CTET Fee and Submiussion Mode
- For CTET 2016 candidates must have pay application fee (Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 300/- for sc/st/ph candidates)
- Application fee can be deposit through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Candidates who will be qualified entrance examination will be called for personal interview. On basis of entrance examination and interview schedule candidates will be selected.