CG BE/B Pharma Seat Allotment 2016
All those candidates of Chhattisgarh State who are eligible can take admission in Chhattisgarh engineering & Pharma colleges/Universities through CG BE/B Pharma Lateral Entry Seat Allotment 2016. Admissions to be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh. Selected candidates will get admission in 2nd year of Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor in Pharma (B Pharma) through admission process for academic year 2016-17. So candidates who want to take admission in BE/B Pharma participate in CG Counselling 2016. Participating candidates will take admission on basis of marks or percentage in 5th and 6th semester of Diploma Course. In this article we will discuss about admission procedure, schedule, counselling, seat allotment etc.
Organization: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh
Admission: Through 5th & 6th Semester Marks
Course offered: Lateral entry for BE/B Pharma
Official website: www.cgdteraipur.ac.in
CG BE/B Pharma Important Dates 2016
Aspirants who are going to take admission through CG BE/B Pharma seat allotment 2016. CG BE/B Pharma admission 2016 schedule are giving in table, so candidates should be remind through admission process.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||From||To|
|01||Online registration and filling choice form||8th July, 2016 (11 AM)||13th July, 2016 (3 PM)|
|02||Documents verification at centers||8th July, 2016 (11:30 AM)||13th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|03||First (1st) Seat allotment list will be published on||15th July, 2016 (2 PM)|
|04||Admission formalities at allotted institute||15th July, 2016 (2 PM)||18th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|05||Vacant seat information||19th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|06||2nd round online registration and choice filling||19th July, 2016 (11 AM)||21st July, 2016 (3 PM)|
|07||Documents verification at centers||19th July, 2016 (11:30 AM)||21st July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|08||2nd seat allotment list will publish||22nd July, 2016 (2 PM)|
|09||Admission formalities at allotted institute||22nd July, 2016||25th July, 2016|
|10||Vacant seats information||26th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|11||3rd round counselling registration and choice form filling||26th July, 2016 (11 AM)||28th July, 2016 (3 PM)|
|12||Documents verification at allotted centers||26th July, 2016 (11 AM)||28th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|13||3rd round seat allotment list||29th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|14||Admission formalities at allotted institute||29th July, 2016 (11 AM)||30th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|15||Vacant seats information||31st July, 2016 (11 AM)|
CG BE/B Pharma Seat Allotment Procedure
All eligible candidates can read and follow counselling procedure which are given below, counselling procedure should be follow by all candidates during admission procedure. Here we are discussing counselling procedure step wise step.
- Merit List: DTE, Chhattisgarh will announce merit list for eligible candidates, merit list will prepare by DTE on basis of obtaining marks in 5th and 6th Semester of diploma course.
- Online Registration & Fee submission: All eligible candidates will have to register themselves for counselling procedure on online portal of website. It is necessary to submit counselling fee of Rs. 300/- through online mode. Without fee submission registration can not be submitted.
- Documents Verification: It is necessary or compulsory round for all candidates who are going to take participate in admission process. Documents verification will take place at allotted centers. Documents list can check in above pdf file.
- Choice filling & Locking: After registration candidates will have to give their choices. Choices should be given in the reference of college and desire course. After filling choices it is necessary to lock their choices.
- Seat Allotment: Seat allocation will be based on merit rank and filling choices by candidates. After seat allocation candidate will have to report at allotted college with documents and admission fee. If any candidate fail to report at allotted center in given time period or with original documents or with admission fee, then admission can be cancelled by authority.