CG Diploma Lateral Entry Seat Allotment 2016
CG Diploma Lateral Entry Seat Allotment 2016 is conducting by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh. Candidates will take admission in 3 year diploma courses (direct admission in 2nd year lateral entry) for academic year 2016-17 through CG Diploma Counselling 2016. So candidates who want to take admission in Diploma courses can participate in CG Counselling 2016. Participating candidates will take admission on basis of marks or percentage in ITI (Technical Subjects)/12th (Maths). So it is necessary to appear in counselling procedure to take admission in diploma courses. In this article we will discuss about admission procedure, schedule, counselling, seat allotment etc.
Organization: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh
Admission: Through ITI/12th (Maths) Marks
Course offered: Lateral entry for Diploma courses
Official website: www.cgdteraipur.ac.in
CG Diploma 2016 Important Dates
All those candidates who are going to take admission in diploma courses through lateral entry can check here important dates for admission. It is necessary to follow schedule during whole admission process, so candidates can note schedule from hare.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||From||To|
|01||Online registration and filling choice form||22nd June, 2016 (11 AM)||28th June, 2016 (3 PM)|
|02||Documents verification at centers||22nd June, 2016 (11 AM)||28th June, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|03||First (1st) Seat allotment list will be published on||30th June, 2016 (2 PM)|
|04||Admission formalities at allotted institute||30th June, 2016 (3 PM)||5th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|05||Vacant seat information||6th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|06||2nd round online registration and choice filling||6th July, 2016 (11 AM)||9th July, 2016 (3 PM)|
|07||Documents verification at centers||6th July, 2016 (11 AM)||9th July, 2016|
|08||2nd seat allotment list will publish||11th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|09||Admission formalities at allotted institute||11th July, 2016||13th July, 2016|
|10||Vacant seats information||14th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|11||3rd round counselling registration and choice form filling||14th July, 2016 (11 AM)||16th July, 2016 (3 PM)|
|12||Documents verification at allotted centers||14th July, 2016 (11 AM)||16th July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|13||3rd round seat allotment list||18th July, 2016 (11 AM)|
|14||Admission formalities at allotted institute||18th July, 2016 (11 AM)||22nd July, 2016 (5:30 PM)|
|15||Vacant seats information||23rd July, 2016 (11 AM)|
CG Diploma Lateral Entry Counselling Procedure
All participating students can go here for know about counselling procedure of admission 2016-17. Candidates are advised to read counselling procedure carefully before participating in CG Diploma 2016 counselling. Here we are discussing step wise step counselling procedure.
- Merit List: DTE, chhattisgarh will announce merit list of eligible candidates on basis of ITI (Technical subjects)/12th (Maths) marks, so candidates will able to check their name in merit list.
- Online Registration: Candidates who want to participate in counselling process will have to registered themselves for counselling process on online portal. Aspirants will have to pay counselling fee of Rs. 200/- for participating in counselling process.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After registration candidates must have fill their choices with respect of college and branch which they want. Choices should be given in preferences of desire options. All the students remember that locking of choices is necessary, otherwise last fill choices will save.
- Documents Verification: After registration candidates will have to go through documents verification at allotted centers with original documents. Eligible candidates can check the list of documents in given pdf file above.
- Seat Allotment: All eligible candidates will allotted seat on basis their merit rank or score card which prepared by DTE.
Report at Allotted Institute
All selected candidates will have to report at allotted college with original documents and admission fee. Reporting should be in given time period, if candidate fail to report at time or with documents or with admission fee then admission can be cancelled by authority.