COMEDK UGT Counselling 2016
COMEDK UGT Counselling 2016 is conducting for admission in different Medical/Engineering courses. Admission will be based on the rank or score card of student. COMEDK UGT 2nd round Counselling is going to be conducted between 19th July to 29th July, 2016. So candidates who are eligible for 2nd round counselling can check their counselling result on official website. 1st round of COMEDK UGT counselling has been conducted between 28th June to 12th July, 2016. COMEDK UGT 2016 counselling conducts everyday from 8:30 AM to 5:45 PM. In a day there will 7 sessions conduct. Counselling date and session for the candidates will vary on basis their rank in examination. Participating candidates can check online status of counselling. In this article we will discuss about counselling procedure, seat allotment etc.
Name of Organization: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
Exam Name: COMEDK UGT
Course Offered: Medical/Engineering
Official Website: www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGT 2016 Counselling Procedure
All those students who are going to participate in counselling process can read about counselling procedure below. Here we are discussing counselling procedure step wise step:
1. Documents Verification: All participating candidates will have to go through documents verification, so students are advised to keep ready following documents for verification.
- Admit card/HAll ticket of NEET UG 2016
- NEET UG 2016 rank card/score card
- Application form of participating in COMEDK counselling 2016.
- 10th & 12th mark-sheet issued by board of education.
- Cast certificate issued by Authority (for Karnataka candidates only).
- Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
- Parent domicile certificate (for karnataka candidates only).
- Valid id proof (any one from Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter id etc.)
2. Registration: Registration process for counselling process will consist following steps like:
- Biometric Verification of candidate.
- Candidate Signature Verification.
- Online Photo Capturing and Verification
- Candidates will be issued a Registration Slip after registration
- Candidates have to fill the Demand Draft details and the 3 choices of course/college from the available vacancies according he/she preference of choice.
3. Choice Exercising: After registration candidates can fill their choices. Choices should fill in preference of desire options in respect of college and course. After filling choices candidates must lock their choices, but make sure that all choices should be according there availability. Seat matrix for each round candidate can check on dynamic screen.
4. Seat Allotment: Seat allocation to candidates will be based on their rank, filling choices and seat availability. After seat allocation candidate will get COMEDK UGT seat allotment letter. Admission will be confirmed when candidate will pay DD of Rs. 55,ooo/- as admission fee. Once pay the fee then candidate will get receipt and a letter of COMEDK seat allotment.
Reporting at Allotted Center
Selected candidates will have to report at allotted center in given time schedule with required documents. If a candidate fail to report in schedule or with documents then admission can be cancelled by Authority.