DAIICT Counselling 2016
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2016 will conduct by Dhirubahi Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology in the month of July, 2016. Candidates who want to take admission in DAIICT will have to apply for DAIICT 2016 Counselling. DAIICT 2016 counselling will conduct for only 50% seats. On these seats admission will be based on JEE Main 2016 merit rank or score card. So candidates who want to be eligible for DAIICT Counselling 2016 must have appear in JEE Main. Candidates who are belonging from Gujarat State will get admission through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. In this article we will discuss about admission procedure including application, schedule, allotment etc.
Jaypee Counselling 2016
Name: DAIICT Counselling 2016
Conducting Body: DAIICT
Admissions: B.Tech (through JEE Main 2016)
Counselling: July, 2016.
DAIICT Counselling Schedule
Candidates who are going to apply for DAIICT 2016 can check here counselling schedule. Counselling schedule will same for all candidates, so candidates will have to follow counselling schedule as given below:
|Application form begins from||11th April, 2016|
|Application forms will be accepted till||30th June, 2016|
|Announcement of First merit list||7th July, 2016|
|Last Date of fee payment for candidates||To be declared|
|Registration and documents verification for confirmed candidate||To be declared|
|Orientation program for fresh candidate||To be declared|
|Commencement of classes||To be declared|
Candidates who want to participate in DAIICT Counselling will have to follow counselling proceure, so here we will discuss about counselling procedure step wise step:
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT):- 240
- B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science):- 60
- Candidates can register online themselves by click on given link below. Aspirants must have deposit application fee of Rs. 1200/- (non-refundable) through net banking/debit card/credit card/Others. Click here for apply
- Only those candidates can apply who have appeared in JEE Main 2016. Merit list will be based on all India rank of Joint Entrace Examination (JEE Main) 2016.So candidates should be checked eligibility for counselling before apply online.
After registration candidate can login for online counselling by fill require fields. Online counselling involves choice filling, locking, choice exercising etc.
Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates will have to give their choices in respect of discipline. Candidate will get admission according their merit rank and filling choices. Aspirants can lock their choices after filling in desire sequence but remember that after once locked choices cant be change, edit or re-arranging.
Seat Allotment List
Participated candidates will get seat according their merit rank or filling choices, so candidates can accept or up gradation allotted seat or withdrawal. Candidates who accepted seat will ask for documents verification, admission fee deposition for seat confirmation. Selected candidates must have to report on given date and time, otherwise admission can be cancelled by Authority.
Selected candidate will be called for documents verification at DAIICT, Gujarat. So following documents should be ready for verification.
- JEE Main Rank Card/Score Card
- 10th & 12th original mark-sheet issued by board of examination
- Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by legal Authority
- All qualification certificate issued by recognize board
- Transfer certificate and character certificate issued by last institute
Admission in DAIICT
After all process of counselling candidate will have to deposit admission fee as given below in given time schedule. If a candidate fail to deposit admission fee in time period then seat will transfer for next round of counselling. Fee details are given below:
|Caution Money||Rs.15,000 (Refundable at the end of the Course)|
|Hostel Rent||Rs.12,000 /per Semester (hostel is compulsory)|
|Food expenses||(These expenses will be approximately Rs.3,000/ per month)|