DU MBBS/BDS Admission 2016
DU Medical Admission 2016 for MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NEET 2016. So candidates will get admission on the basis their rank or score card of NEET 2016. Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi will be done admission on different medical seats. Delhi University medical 2016 admission will be done for 85% MBBS and BDS seats in 3 medical and 1 Dental college affiliated to the University and remaining 15% seats will be filled through Centralized Counselling of NEET 2016. Candidates will get admission on 500 MBBS in 3 medical colleges and 34 BDS seats in 1 dental college affiliated by University of Delhi. In this article we will discuss about application form, eligibility, counselling etc.
DU MBBS BDS Application Form 2016
The DU MBBS BDS Application Form 2016 will be released in the month of July/August, 2016. So candidates who want to fill application form, they can download Delhi University MBBS BDS application form official website or from given link. Applicants can also purchased admission brochure from Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi upon submitting a crossed MICR Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque/Pay Order drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at Delhi. Candidates should remember that cash will not accept in any case for information brochure. After filling application form will have to send to Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Science along with require documents. It should be reached in given time schedule, otherwise will not be accepted.
DU MBBS BDS Admission Eligibility 2016
Aspirants who are going to fill application form of Faculty of Science, University of Delhi should be read eligibility criteria. Here we are giving eligibility criteria in respect of age and qualification, so candidates can check.
Age Limit: Candidate should be complete age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016. If any candidate complete 17 year on or after 1st January, 2016 will not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have qualified 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English compulsory subjects.
- Aspirant must have studied 11th & 12th class regularly from a recognized university in Delhi region.
- Female candidates who belongs from outside of delhi can take admission in Lady Harding Medical College only against reserved seat for category.
DU MBBS BDS Selection Process
First of all candidates will selected on basis their rank or score card in NEET 2016. Then candidates will be called for counselling process at center. Candidates will get admission on MBBS/BDS seats in affiliated college from University of Delhi. To become eligible for admission candidates who belong from general category will have secured 50% and who belongs from SC/ST will have to secure 40% in entrance examination.
Delhi University Medical Counselling 2016
Candidates who are eligible for counselling will be called on basis their merit rank or score card in NEET 2016. The Delhi University Medical Counselling will be conducted in offline mode. So candidate will have to report at counselling center according their schedule. DU MBBS BDS Counselling will be conducted in 3 rounds. Applicants are advised to carry all documents when report to counselling center.