FYJC Merit List 2016
Government of India conducts First Year Junior College (FYJC) Admission every year for admission in FYJC Schools. Candidates will get admission on basis of their merit rank of candidate. FYJC Merit list prepare on basis of obtaining marks in 10th or secondary class. So selected candidates will be allotted seats on basis their merit rank or score card. FYJC Seat Allotment list 2016 will be publish on official website, so candidates can download their allotment by following some steps. FYJC merit list-I has been announced on 27th June, 2016. FYJC merit list-II has been announced today means 4th July, 2016 (5 PM). Candidates can get admission in various programs like School Education, Youth Welfare, Sports, , Technical Education, Marathi Bhasha, Medical Education through FYJC seat allotment process. All Junior Colleges have streams like Arts, Commerce and Science.
Organization: Government of India
Admission: 11th Class
Admission Name: First Year Junior College (FYJC)
Official Website: fyjc.org.in/mumbai or fyjc.org.in/pune
FYJC 3rd Round Schedule
Candidates who are going to take admission in 11th class through FYJC Seat Allotment 2016 then can check here for schedule of 3rd round seat allotment procedure.
|01||3rd merit list will be announced on||13th July, 2016 (5 PM)|
|02||Payment can be make for merit list-III & Final (Rs. 50/- only)||14th July to 15th July, 2016|
|03||Reporting at allotted college||In 2-3 days of allotment|
FYJC Third (3rd ) Seat Allotment List
FYJC Final or 3rd merit list will announce on official website fyjc.org.in, so candidates can check their allotment result can be checked by students. FYJC Merit List will be published on or before 13th July, 2016. All those candidates who have participated in counselling procedure can check their result by following some steps which are given below.
How Can Check Seat Allotment Result
Eligible candidates who applied for FYJC counselling procedure can check here seat allotment result on official website by following these steps.
- First of all go on official website fyjc.org.in/mumbai or fyjc.org.in/pune.
- Then click on the link which says “Round III Seat Allotment Result”.
- Enter application number to get your result.
- Your result will display on screen, so now candidates can check and take print out of their result.
- All candidates are suggested to save result for future use.
FYJC Admission 2016 Procedure
- Candidates who have found their name in merit list will have to fill allotted college admission form in given time schedule. It is necessary to attach all original documents with photocopies and payment of Rs. 50/-. If a candidate fail to complete this step in schedule then admission can be cancelled.
- After admission confirmation candidate will get confirmation letter on mail on same time or within 2 working days.
- Candidate can upgrade their choices but remember that if apply for new junior college then documents verification is necessary, if any documents found invalid then admission can be cancelled.