GCET 2016 Counselling
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2016 counselling is going to conduct by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. Counselling will conduct in the month of June and July, 2016 for admission in various professional courses like Engineering, Medical and Architecture. Candidates who want to participate in GCET 2016 counselling will have to fill “Form B”. Form B will available from 19th May to 27th May, 2016. Candidates will get admission on seat according their rank or score card of examination. Candidates should have check their eligibility criteria before participating in counselling. If a candidate will not match with eligibility criteria on any stage then he/she will debarred from counselling process.
Exam Name: Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
Conducting Body: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: UG
Exam Date: 10th May & 11th May, 2016
GCET 2016 Important Dates
Candidates can see important dates for GCET 2016, candidates will have to follow these dates strictly during whole admission process:
|01||Result will be declared||18th May, 2016|
|02||Eligibility list of candidates||7th June, 2016|
|03||Last date of objection against eligibility||9th June, 2016|
|04||Provisional merit list displayed on||13th June, 2016|
|05||Final merit list||15th June, 2016|
|06||1st round of counselling||16th to 24th June, 2016|
|07||2nd round of counselling||18th to 21st of July|
Candidates who participated in examination and secured merit rank or good score card will eligible for counselling process. Here we will discuss whole counselling procedure of GCET 2016. Counselling procedure will contain information about round-I and round-II. candidates can check more information about counselling process on official website dtegoa.gov.in. Candidates can also check here about required documents for counselling process
- Only those candidates will eligible for GCET 2016 counselling who have filled “Form B” in given time period. candidates who fail in it will not be eligible for counselling process.
- Candidates will be called for counselling according their rank card and score in examination.
- Seat allocation will be totally based on merit rank and choices of candidate.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidates will require following documents for verification process in original format and a set of xerox. If a candidate will fail to provide documents during counselling process the he/she will debarred from counselling process.
- GCET 2016 Admit Card
- GCET Score card or Rank card
- 10th & 12th original certificates which issued by recognize examination board (including mark sheets)
- Income Certificate of parents year of admission
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Address Proof (with date of birth)
- colored passport size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate from last institute
- Goa eligibility certificate (only for out of state candidates)
Seat Allotment List
Final seat allotment list will be declared on official website after counselling process. So candidates can check their allotment letter after counselling process. Seat allotment list will final according their merit rank in GCET 2016 examination, so candidates be regularly with official website.