GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Result
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi has been declared result of CET BBA 2016 (Code 125). CET BBA 2016 has been conducted on 15th May, 2016. Candidates can check their result on official website. IP CET BBA 2016 counselling scheduled has been published by Indraprastha University, New Delhi on www.ipuadmissions.nic.in. Counselling will be start from 1st June, 2016 for admission in various BBA courses offered by University. It is a undergraduate level test through which eligible candidates will get admission in offered courses. Candidates who have secured merit rank or cleared cut off marks will eligible for counselling process. Here we discuss about counselling schedule, process and allotment list, so aspirants should go through whole article.
IPU CET 2016 Counselling Schedule
Candidates who are eligible for IP 2016 counselling should check counselling schedule for admission process. So candidates can check their counselling schedule below:
Printing of Challan upto 7.6.2016 ( till 11.50 PM) for payment of Counselling Fee of Rs. 1000 to be deposited through cash in Indian Bank (all branches)
|1st June, 2016||8th June, 2016(Upto banking hours)|
|Counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.||1st June, 2016||
10th June, 2016(upto 11:50 PM)
Online Registration after fee deposition
|1st June, 2016||10th June, 2016(upto 11:50 PM)|
|Documents verification||3rd June, 2016(10 AM AM to 4:00 PM)||
11th June, 2016(10 AM AM to 4:00 PM)
Choice filling window display on
10th June, 2016
GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling Process
Admission in PI university will be followed by counselling process, so candidates can check here counselling process. After payment of counselling fee candidates will have to go through documents verification process.
Following documents will require to verification:
- Counselling Registration slip
- GGSIPU CET BBA 2016 Admit Card (Original)/Hall Ticket
- 10th class mark sheet (original) attested by gazetted officer.
- Documentary evidence in case the candidates have pursued education through Distance/Open Learning methods
- Character certificate from Board/Institute from where last qualification passed.
- In case qualification exam result is awaited, the candidates have to submit the undertaking
Submission of Counselling Fee
Candidate will have to pay counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- through bank challan/Net banking/Debit card/Credit card in given time period. For make payment candidate will have to go on official website of IP University. Without payment candidate can not access further counselling process.
Step Wise Step Counselling Process
- Registration for Counselling: For registration candidate will have to go on official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and then enter academic details, personal details (name, mob no., date of birth etc.). After registration candidate will get login id and password. Candidate will responsible for password, so keep it secure. Candidate can edit details by entering id and password. All candidates should have to take print of registration form for counselling process.
- Choice Filling: Candidate must have to fill their choices with course preferences in given time period. It is necessary to take print of choice filling form for further references. Seat allocation will be based on merit rank and choice preferences.
If candidate get a seat then must have to deposit academic fee for seat confirmation.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Seat Allotment List
IP CET 2016 seat allotment list will declare on official website after counselling process. So candidate can check their allotted course with college on website. Candidate will have to report on given date and time at allotted institute.