Indian Navy has been invited application form for Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 to fill Goa Naval Area Vacancy 2016-17. So all willing candidates can apply through official website or given link in this article. There are 70 Vacancies of various posts like Safaiwala, watchman, Mali, Tailor etc. Vacancies will fill by category wise, so candidates will have to fill category carefully in online application form. Goa Naval Area headquarter has been released Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 Application form on official website, so candidates can apply through www.gnarecruitment.com by following given steps in this article. Application Form has been uploaded on official website, so candidates can apply on or before 17th August, 2016. In this article we will discuss about application form, eligibility criteria, procedure, application fee etc.
Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of The Organization: India Navy
Post Name: Group C Non Gazetted
Number of Post: 70 posts
Official Website: www.gnarecruitment.com
India Navy has been uploaded Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 Application form. So all eligible candidates can apply through official website by following given steps below. All aspirants are advised to fill application form on or before 17th August, 2016. After this date application form will not be accepted. Goa Naval Area Vacancy 2016 Application form will have to fill only in online mode, no other mode will be allowed.
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Goa Naval Area Jobs 2016. Steps will be as follows:
- First of all go on official website gnarecruitment.com.
- Then click on advertisement to read full notification and instructions carefully.
- Now click on any post to apply, then a new tab will open on display.
- Enter all require details like Name, mobile number, email id etc. theses fields should be filled by correct and true detail.
- After filling application form check that there is no any error or correction in application form.
- Press on submit button and take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
All participating candidates must have fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or matric degree from a recognize board with knowledge of Konkani. knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
Age Limit: Candidates must have completed minimum age of 18 year and maximum age of 35 year (5 year age relaxation for SC/ST and 3 year for OBC). It will vary as post of recruitment.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2016 for any category.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of marks obtain in written examination and 10th marks.
- Application form begins from: 25th July, 2016
- Last date of application form: 17th August, 2016
- Written examination will be held on: 17th October & 28th October, 2016