Haryana LEET 2016 Counselling
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is going to be conducted LEET Counselling 2016. Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) 2016 counselling has been started from 14th July, 2016 for admission in B.E/B.Tech 2nd year admission(Lateral Entry). So candidates who are eligible for counselling or secure a rank in LEET 2016 can register them for 2nd round of counselling. LEET 2nd round counselling to be start from 25th July, 2016. Now candidates can register themselves online on official website to join counselling. Admission will b based on candidate rank card or score card. In this article we will discuss about counselling schedule, procedure and seat allotment list, so candidates are advised to go through whole article.
Name of The Organization: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Exam Name: Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) 2016
Course Offered: B.E/B.Tech (2nd year)
Official Website: tehadmissions.gov.in
Haryana LEET 2016 Counselling Schedule
All eligible or participating candidates can check or follow given schedule for LEET 2nd round of counselling. Schedule will remain same for all candidates so it is necessary to follow schedule during admission process.
|01||Online registrations will be start from||25th July, 2016 (10 AM)|
|02||Last date of registration||27th July, 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|03||Online choice filling will begins on||25th July, 2015 (10 AM)|
|04||Choice filling will ends on||27th July, 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|05||Choice can be locked from||25th July to 27th July, 2016|
|06||Seat allotment result will be published on||28th July, 2016 (5 PM)|
|07||Documents verification schedule||29th July to 1stv August, 2016 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|08||Reporting at allotted college||29th July to 1st August, 2016|
Haryana LEET 2016 Counselling Procedure
All participating candidates can read here for LEET 2016 counselling procedure. It is necessary to all candidates that follow counselling procedure during admission.
1. Online Registration: In first step all eligible candidates will have registered for counselling process on online portal of official website. For registration candidates should visit tehadmissions.gov.in
2. Filling Choices & Locking: In this step candidates will have to give their preferences. Preferences should be given in the respect of college and courses. After filling choices candidates must have locked the choices.
3. Seat Allotment List: On basis candidates rank or score card and filling choices seat allocation will take place. Seat allotment list will be release on website, after seat allotment candidate can accept or upgrade their choices.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidates will require following documents ready for verification at admission time.
- LEET 2016 Admit card.
- Rank card or Hall ticket of LEET 2016.
- 10th & 12th original Mark-sheet issued by board of education.
- All qualification certificates issued by recognize board of education.
- Transfer certificate (T.C) or character certificate issued by last institute where studied.
- Income certificate of parent which should be valid after six months of admission.
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC etc)
Reporting at Allotted College
All selected candidates will have to report at allotted college in given time schedule with original documents and admission fee. If any candidate fail to report in given time period or with documents then admission can be cancelled by authority.