HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has been released a notification for HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016 in department of higher education. So all candidates who are willing for making their career in Teaching department can fill HPPSC PGT Vacancy Form 2016. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before applying for HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016. Aspirants will have to fill HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Form 2016 on or before last date 16th August, 2016. After this date application form will not be accepted. In this article candidates can read about HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2016, application procedure, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
HPPSC PGT Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Number of Posts: 394
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Online Recruitment Application (ORA) 2016
HPPSC has been uploaded application form on official website, so all eligible candidates can apply through official website which are given above. Aspirants can fill application form on or before 16th August, 2016. Candidates are advised to fill application form before last date to avoid rush on server. Remember that after last date apply link will be deactivated.
How To Apply HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Form 2016
Aspirants can read and follow these steps to fill HPPSC PGT Application Form.
- In first step log into www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Then click on link which says “Latest Advertisements”.
- Now choose recruitment and read detail notification.
- Click on “Apply Online” to fill Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Fill all mandatory fields with require details, be sure that all information should be correct.
- Candidates should remember that for each post application form will separately.
- Pay your application fee through “e-challan” or “e-payment”.
- Now submit all details and take a print out of application form for future use.
HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Eligibility
- Applicants should have completed or appeared in final year of post grad degree from any recognize University or Institute in the relevant subject or equivalent degree with minimum qualifying percentage.
- Bachelors of Education from any recognize University or Institute with 50% marks.
- Or integrated 2 year course in M. Sc Ed. from recognize institution.
HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Fee
- All those candidates who belongs from General Category will have to pay of Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- General BPL candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All reserved category candidates will have to pay of Rs. 100/- as application fee.
2. Age Limit:
- All candidates must have completed minimum age of 18 year and maximum age of 45 year.
@hppsc.hp.gov.in HPPSC PGT Selection Procedure
First of all candidates must have appeared in written examination, then candidates will be called for interview process on basis their performance in written examination.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview