IBSAT Application Form 2016-17
IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2016-17 will be conducted by Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI). The IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam for admission in the various management programes offered by the all India’s ICFAI Business Schools and the ICFAI University. Entrance exam commonly known as ICFAI Aptitude Test. IBSAT 2016 application form are acailable on official website, so candidates who want to apply for IBSAT 2016 can apply online through website. Last date for application is 9th December, 2016, so candidates can apply on or before last date of application. Candidates can apply both online and offline. In this article we will discuss application procedure, eligibility, fee etc. in detail.
Organization: Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)
Admissions: Merit Base of ICFAI Aptitude Test
Category: National Level
Course Offered: MBA (2 year course)
IBSAT 2016 Important Dates
IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) 2016 will be conducted as per schedule. So it is necessary for all candidates to know about exam schedule or admission schedule. All those candidates who want to apply for admission in Management course can check or read schedule for IBSAT 2016.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||Date|
|01||Online registration form will be available from||1st July, 2016|
|02||Online application will be ends on||9th December, 2016|
|03||IBSAT exam will be held on||16th December to 27th December, 2016|
|04||Result will be declared on website||6th January, 2016|
|05||Selection Briefings||20th January to 30th January, 2016|
|07||MBA/PGPM Program||17th to 26th February, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad|
|08||PhD Program||18th to 20th March, 2017|
ICFAI BSAT 2016 Application Procedure
All those candidates who are eligible and want to apply for IBSAT 2016 can read application procedure here. Students are advised to read all the instructions, eligibility and procedure before applying online. Here we are discussing step wise step procedure of Online and Offline application form.
IBSAT 2016 Online Application Steps
- First of all go on official website of IBS official website.
- Then click on the link which says”Online Registration”
- Then fill all require details like personal, permanent address, correspondence address. All applicants are advised to fill the details carefully specially Name, Mobile Number, Email id, Address etc.
- Check review of application form and remove the errors before submission.
- In next step upload your recent photograph in .jpeg or .gif format which not should be exceed 25kb.
- Now, make payment of Rs. 1600/- via Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card. Payment is necessary to successful submission of application form, without fee application form will not be accepted.
- After payment candidate must go on self declaration page and accept terms and conditions.
- On registration candidate will get application number and password. Candidate can login using application number and password. All candidates will get confirmation mail from IBS Authority.
IBSAT 2016 Offline Application Procedure
Candidates can also apply through offline mode for IBSAT 2016. For offline mode candidates will have to go at any IBS campus and collect application form. Aspirants can read all the instructions on back side of application form.
- First of all purchase application form from IBS campus.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill it in own handwriting.
- Check the form after complete filling and be sure that it should be error less.
- Go on IBS admission counter and submit your application form.
- It is necessary to all candidates that collect receipt after submitting application form.