IBSAT Result 2016
IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) Result 2016 will be published on official website on 6th January 2016 by Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI). Candidates will get admission in various course like MBA/PGPM or PhD program on basis their merit rank in IBSAT entrance exam 2016. IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2016-17 will be conducted by Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI). The IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam for admission in the various management programes offered by the all India’s ICFAI Business Schools and the ICFAI University. Entrance exam commonly known as ICFAI Aptitude Test. IBSAT Result 2016 will be published in the form of merit rank or score card, so candidates can check their result by entering required information. In this article we will discuss about IBSAT Result, Admission schedule, Cut off marks etc.
How Can Check IBSAT Result 2016
All the candidates can follow given steps for checking IBSAT Result 2016, so it will easy to know the result for all candidates. Candidates will get admission on basis of merit rank or score card, so it is necessary to know the result for all candidates.
- First of all go on website ibsindia.org
- Then go on the link which says “Result”.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, id & password.
- Your result will display on screen, so you can check your result and save it for future use.
IBSAT Important Dates 2016
IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) 2016 Result will be published as per schedule. So it is necessary for all candidates to know about admission schedule. All those candidates who want to apply for admission in Management course can check or read schedule for IBSAT 2016.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||Date|
|01||Online registration form will be available from||1st July, 2016|
|02||Online application will be ends on||9th December, 2016|
|03||IBSAT exam will be held on||16th December to 27thDecember, 2016|
|04||Result will be declared on website||6th January, 2016|
|05||Selection Briefings||20th January to 30th January, 2016|
|07||MBA/PGPM Program||17th to 26th February, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad|
|08||PhD Program||18th to 20th March, 2017|
ICFAI BSAT 2016 Cut off Marks
IBSAT 2016 Cut off marks will be release on website after result declaration. Candidates who will secure equal or above marks from cut off marks will be eligible for next admission process means will secure a rank. Candidates who will secure high marks or rank will get admission higher preference. So it is necessary to participate in admission process that secure cut off or above marks.
IBSAT Admission Procedure
- Candidates who have qualified examinations like IBSAT 2016/ GMAT (2014 onwards) / NMAT by GMACTM 2016/ CAT 2016 and secured score also called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2017.
- After entrance examination there will be Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final admission process will be based on performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- All the candidates are advised to be update with official website for Group Discussion and Personal Interview schedule. Candidates must have report at allotted center for GD and PI.