IGNOU OPENNET-VI Result 2016
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU) conducts entrance examination (OPENNET), 2016 for admission in post basic B.Sc nursing program academic year 2016-17. IGNOU OPENNET 2016 entrance examination will be held on 21st August, 2016. OPENNET Result 2016 will be declared in the month of October/November, 2016. Result will be uploaded on official website www.ignou.ac.in, so candidates can check their result by entering require information. On basis of result candidate will be called for counselling and document verification process. These information will be communicated by concerned regional centre.
Organization: INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU), New Delhi
Admission: On basis of OPENNET merit rank
Course offer: Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
OPENNET-VI 2016 Important Dates
All those candidates who are going to apply for OPENNET-VI, 2016 can check here important dates of admission process 2016. Schedule will be remain same for all candidates, so it is necessary to follow schedule strictly for all candidates during IGNOU admission 2016 process.
|01||Last date for submission of filled application form at one regional center||15th July, 2016|
|02||Admit Card will be uploaded on or before||15th August, 2016|
|03||Entrance Exam will be held on||21st August, 2016|
|04||Result will be declared on||September, 2016|
|05||Counselling and seat allotment procedure||October, 2016|
OPENNET-VI Counselling Procedure
1. Region Wise Merit List: OPENNET-VI region wise merit list will be prepared on basis obtaining marks in entrance examination for the admission to Post Basic B.Sc nursing. Merit list will be displayed on official website. There will be admission on total 590 number of seats for academic year 2016-17 admission in post basic B.Sc nursing. So candidates should check their rank or merit list on official website, if there is tie in the marks/rank then it will resolve by committee.
2. Counselling Process: All the candidates who have secured merit rank, they will be called for counselling process. Candidates can check here for counselling process.
- Counselling will be done on respective IGNOU regional centers as per the regional wise merit list.
- Counselling will be done at the respective Regional Centre/s where Post Basic BSc Nursing PSC is located as per option given by the learner in the Opennet-VI Entrance Test Form.
- Counselling committee assign Regional Directors/ representatives from concerned Regional Centre/s and two Nursing Experts from that region will be responsible for conducting counselling.
- There will be more number of candidates will present than number of seats for filling available seats.
- If there will vacant seats after 1st round of counselling then next round of counselling will be conduct.
- Candidates will have to carry all require documents for verification in original format.
IGNOU OPENNET-VI Admission 2016
- All those candidates who are offered admission are required to deposit the admission fee. Admission of a candidate will be final after fee submission and documents verification. It is should be know to all candidates fee will not be refundable.
- All the candidates must fill mobile number, email id in application form otherwise all the responsibility of getting information will be of candidate.
- Once allotted center can’t be changed in any circumstances.
- Selected Candidates will have to deposit fee of Rs. 15000/– per annum. The programe fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in the favour of IGNOU. On the back of Demand Draft write your name, address and telephone number to ensure proper credit to your account.