Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2016
The Indian Army Recruitment Board going to be conducted open Bharti Rally 2016-17 for filling the number of posts across all the states of India. Indian army conducts every year open rally bharti for recruitment on various posts in Indian army. Open rally conducts Zone-wise. So the candidates who want to make their career in Indian army, then candidates can apply for open rally bharti. Indian army conducts Open Bharti Rally 2016 for filling vacancy of soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk / SKT, Soldier Tradesman categories. In this article we will discuss application procedure, eligibility, schedule etc.
Open Bharti Rally Schedule, 2016
Indian Army helds the Bharti Rally 2016 on basis of sub-cycles (Monthly / half yearly / yearly). Indian Army jobs are most reputed jobs in India. Candidates who want to join Indian Army must have apply for online registration for Open Rally Bharti. Candidates who want to participate and be eligible for open rally bharti should take token before open rally date. Candidates can check more information like Eligibility, online token, Rally Registration, Application form in this article or official website. Candidates who are going to participate in open rally bharti 2016 can check here for schedule here and for more information visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2016 Schedule
Candidates can check their schedule in given table below.
|01||Ganganagar, Bikaner and Hanumangarh||13th to 25th July, 2016|
|02||Alwar, Dausa and Karauli||1st to 11th August, 2016|
|03||Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur andPratapgarh||16th to 26th August, 2016|
|04||Sikar||14th to 25th October, 2016|
|05||Jhunjhunu and Churu||3rd to 14th November, 2016|
|06||Barmer, Jodhpur, Pali, Jalore and Jaisalmer||20th November to 3rd December, 2016|
|07||Ajmer, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara and Rajsamand||16th to 25th January, 2016|
|08||Jaipur||10th to 20th February, 2016|
Open Rally Bharti Posts 2016
- Post-I: Technical
- Post-II: General Duty
- Post-III: TDN
- Post-IV: CLK/SKT/IM
Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have follow this educational qualification for eligibility.
- Post 1: Candidates must have passed 12th in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 45% and In 10th Class passed with 50% Marks from a Recognized Board.
- Post 2: Candidates must have passed 12th Class and 10th class with 45% Marks.
- Post 3: Candidates must have passed 10th class or 8th class
- Post 4: Candidates must have passed 12th class with 50% Marks
Age Limit: Candidates must have in the range of age 18 to 23 years. If candidate below to minimum age or above to maximum age then he will not be eligible for open bharti.
- Physical Test -> Medical Test -> Written Exam
Important Document list for Bharti Rally
- Birth Certificate of candidate
- 10th and 12th Class mark sheet issued by board of examination
- Character Certificate (CC) Signed by Village Sarpanch not before six months.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- NCC Certificate (If Available)