ISRO Recruitment 2016
The Indian Space Research Organization has been released a ISRO Recruitment 2016 Notification, So all eligible candidates can apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2016. ISRO Recruitment 2016 conducts to fill ISRO Vacancy 2016. Here we will discuss about whole information, so candidates should go through whole article. ISRO Recruitment 2016 Application Form has been begins from 8th August, 2016. Candidates are advised to fill their application form on or before last date of application submission 29th August, 2016. After this date application form will not be accepted in any circumstances. Candidate should read eligibility criteria before going to apply online. Here we are giving whole information about application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates can read whole article to know about ISRO Recruitment 2016.
ISRO Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Post Name: Engineers/Scientist
Number of Post:248 Posts
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
How To Apply for ISRO Engineer/Scientist Recruitment 2016
All those candidates who are going to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016 can check here for application process. ISRO Recruitment 2016 has been released to fill 248 vacancies of Scientist/Engineer, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician B, Library Assistant and other posts. ISRO Recruitment 2016 Application Form will be filled online from 8th August, 2016 to last date of application form 29th August, 2016. So candidates should follow this schedule when he/she going to apply online. ISRO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form will be filled by following these steps which are given below.
- Aspirants firstly visit official website www.isro.gov.in.
- Then click on respective recruitment notification and download it.
- Read all instructions carefully before going to apply online.
- Click on the link “Apply Here”.
- Fill all mandatory fields with require information like name, mobile number, email id, address etc. which should be true and correct.
- Check application form and press on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All participating candidates should read following eligibility criteria if they will not meet with eligibility then candidate will be terminated from recruitment process.
Educational Qualification: Candidates possess BE/ B.Tech/MBA/ SSLC/ SSC & ITI/NTC/NAC/ Diploma/Graduation/ PG in the relevant Trade.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 yeard as on 29th August, 2016. Age relaxation will applicable for reserved categories as per govt. norms.
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
All eligible aspirants or applicants can check here ISRO Vacancy 2016 Details. Candidate will have to choose their category in application form.
Total Number of Posts: 248 Posts
- Social Research Officer-C: 01 Posts
- Junior Producer: 01
- Library Assistant: 01 Posts
- Social Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Programme Assistant: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman ‘B’: 07 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 33 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer: 88 Posts
- Technician B: 103 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis their performance in following stages. Each stage will elimination round.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
ISRO Recruitment Important Dates 2016
- Application form will begins from: 8th August, 2016
- Last date of application submission: 29th August, 2016