JNU CEE Counselling 2016
JNU CEE Counselling 2016 will be conducted by Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi for admission in M.Tech Computer Science and M.Tech Biotechnology for academic year 2016-17. JNU CEE Result 2016 has been declared on website, so candidates can check their result on official website. JNU CEE Counselling will held in the month of July, 2016, so candidates be update with website regularly. On the basis or candidate merit rank or score card they will be called for counselling procedure. All those candidates are advised to carry their original and copy for verification when attend CEE counselling 2016.
JNU CEE 2016 Details
Organization: Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Admission: M.Tech (Computer Science & Bio Technology)
Category: National Level
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
JNU CEE 2016 Counselling Procedure
All candidates who have participate in examination and secure a rank or score card in examination can read hare CEE 2016 counselling procedure. Eligible candidates can participate in counselling procedure. Here we are discussing counselling procedure step wise step.
- All eligible candidates must filled their options to take admission in (Anna University, CUSAT or Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology) for academic year 2016-17.
- All those candidates who are eligible will be sent option filling form by JNU. So all candidates should be update with official website for procedure.
- Each candidates who are going to take admission through CEE Counselling will have to send DD for Rs. 5000 (2500 for SC/ST/PWD) as admission or security fee. This amount will be refunded by allotted college after 1st semester if admission will avail otherwise it will forfeited.
- If a candidate don’t fill their choices or options then he/she will not consider for admission in any college or university.
- When candidate selected for admission then JNU will send intimation to the selected candidate and allotted college and university.
- Seat allocation will be based on merit rank of candidate and filling their choices by candidate. So candidate preferences will also consider.
- After seat allocation candidate will have to report at allotted college or University with require documents and admission fee. For all details regarding documents and fee candidate can check official website.
Require Documents for CEE Counselling 2016
Each candidate who are eligible and participate in counselling procedure will have to go through documents verification. So candidates must read following list of documents for verification.
- JNU CEE 2016 admit card.
- JNU CEE 2016 rank card/score card.
- 10th & 12th original mark sheet issued by board of examination.
- Original address proof (Voter id, driving license, aadhar card etc)
- Income certificate of parents which should be valid for six months after admission.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by government body.
- For PWD Candidates: A Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority indicating the nature and extent (including percentage) of Physical Disability
- 12 passport size color photographs
- Transfer certificate (T.C) issued by last institution where you studied.
- Migration certificate (original) where you last studied.
Report at Allotted College/University
All selected candidates for admission will have to report at college/university in given time schedule for admission formalities. It is necessary to carry all documents and fee as specified by allotted institution for admission, otherwise admission can be cancelled. Students are advised to carry a print out of allocation confirmation by JNU or allotted college.