Joint CSIR UGC NET JRF Result 2016
CSIR UGC NET 2016 has been conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) on 19th June, 2016. So, now candidates who have appeared in examination are waited for CSIR UGC NET Result, 2016. CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 will be declared in the month of Sept/October, 2016.Candidates who will pass this examination will be awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET. These candidates will be eligible for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in subjects areas failing under faculty of Science and Technology. Junior Research Fellowship (NET) award for successful candidates will be based on admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable. The fellowship to selected candidates will be start form 1st January, 2017 and will valid for period of 2 years under CSIR Scheme.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 will be publish on official website, so candidates who appeared in examination can check their result by entering Name, Roll Number and Captcha. Shortlisted candidates will also eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Merit List
- CSIR will be publish two separate merit lists of candidates, first will be for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF- NET) and second for eligible candidates who qualifying the eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET).
- Merit list will be based on score card of examination.
- Candidates who will be eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will also eligible for Lectureship (NET) if fulfill the criteria of UGC.
- Fellowship will be effective from 1st January, 2016 for 2 years validity and receive by CSIR or UGC.
How can Check Result of CSIR UGC NET 2016
Candidates who have appeared in examination can check their result by follow these steps as:
- First of all candidate log into official website csirhrdg.res.in
- Candidates search link which says “CSIR UGC NET Result 2016”.
- Then click on the link and can check your result by entering Name, Roll Number and captcha which given on screen.
- Candidate result will display on screen, so now u can check your result and download it for future use.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 Affecting Factors
- Number of candidates who have applied
- Difficulty level of examination
- Number of appearing candidate
- Number of seats which are available
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Answer Keys
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Answer keys will be publish soon on official website, so candidates can download answer keys from website. Answer keys will be different for each subject and code. Joint CSIR UGC NET 2016 has been conducted for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship for subjects Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering Sciences. So candidates can download answer keys for each subject and code separately. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) has been conducted on 19th June 2016 for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship at various examination centers all across India.