KMAT 2016 Admit Card
KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) 2016 will be conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Candidates who will be participate in examination and secure merit rank or score card will get admission into professional courses like MBA, PGDM and MCA. KMAT 2016 admit card will be released on official website kmatindia.org. Candidates can download their admit card by entering require information. It is necessary to carry admit card during examination in exam hall. KMAT admit card will be uploaded on official website on 14th July, 2016. In this article we will discuss admit card downloading procedure, exam pattern and result. KMAT 2016 Exam will be held on 17th July, 2016 on different centers which will decide by KPPGCA.
How Can Download KMAT Admit Card
All those candidates who have applied for KMAT examination can download their admit card by following these steps. All the candidates are advised to download admit card before last date or date of examination to avoid rush.
- Firstly log into official website kmatindia.org
- Then click on the link which says “Admit Card Download” on website.
- Enter require details like ID Number and Password.
- When you submit then your admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download it in pdf format and save it for future use.
KMAT 2016 Important Dates
Candidates who are going to take participate in KMAT 2016 can check here schedule of KMAT 2016 Admission. It is necessary to follow the schedule for candidates.
|KMAT Admission Event||Date|
|Registration will be begins from||1st June, 2016|
|Online registration will be ends on||8th July, 2016|
|Payment can be made till||8th July, 2016|
|Admit card can be downloaded||14th July, 2016|
|Exam will be held on||17th July, 2016|
|Result will be announced on||27th July, 2016|
KMAT 2016 Exam Pattern
All candidates who are going to take participating in KMAT 2016 exam can read and make assure about exam pattern and marking process.
- There will be 120 multiple choice questions for all candidates.
- No restrictions to moving one section to another section means candidates can switch one section to another section at any time during examination.
- Each question will carry equal marks +4 for each correct answer.
|Verbal Ability and Reasoning Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT Admission Procedure 2016
- Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in examination, then call for next round of counselling.
- Selected candidates in examination will be called for counselling process.
- Counselling process will consist Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission process.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on performance in Group Discussion &n Personal Interview.
- After selection of candidates they will be called for reporting and admission formalities. So it is necessary to carry documents and fee at admission time.