Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016
The Parliament of India has been released notification for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 to fill 64 Security Assistant at Lok Sabha. So all those candidates who are looking for Lok Sabha Security Assistant Jobs 2016 can fill application form through offline mode. Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Application Form will be filled through offline on or before 5th September, 2016. For some special States which are given below last date of application will be 7 days after this date (5th September, 2016). Candidates are advised to read eligibility before going to apply otherwise if a candidate will find non eligible for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 then candidate will disqualify from recruitment process. Lok Sabha of India will recruit Ex-Serviceman for Security Assistant post. In this article we will discuss about application process, eligibility, application fee, schedule etc. so aspirants should go through whole article.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of The Organization: Lok Sabha
Post Name: Security Assistant
Number of Post: 64 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
How To Apply Lok Sabha SA Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can check here for application process to apply offline for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. All eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th September, 2016. Means application form hard copy should be reached on given address on or before this date. Some special States will be able to send their application form till 12th September, 2016 like Andaman & Nicobar Islands/ Lakshadweep/Assam/Meghalaya/ArunachalPradesh/Mizoram/Manipur/Nagaland/Tripura/Sikkim/Jammu & Kashmir/Lahaul etc. Here we are giving step wise step application process so candidates can follow these steps to apply.
- Aspirants should go on official website www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” link on website.
- Read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Download application form in given format on official website.
- Fill all mandatory fields with name, address, mob. no., email id, academic qualification etc.
- All information should be correct and true.
- If any candidate who will find with without category filled application form, then he/she will be rejected from authority.
- Check application form before post, only address can be change after post no other change will be accepted.
- Application form should be typewritten, attach all require documents with application form and send it on given address.
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE
NEW DELHI – 110001.
Lok Sabha Security Assistant Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Candidates should match with following eligibility criteria for recruitment, if a candidate will find non eligible for recruitment then he/she will be terminated from selection process by authority.
Educational Qualification: All Ex-Servicemen should possessing Educational Qualification of 12th in PCM from a recognized Board or University or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Communication and Communication recognized by a University/AICTE.
Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age can be 45 years as on 05th September, 2016. There will be no age limit for the employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat. Provided that such applicant has completed three years’ continuous service in Lok Sabha Secretariat as on 05th September, 2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis their performance in Personal Interview which will carry 100 marks.