MAT 2016 Application Form
Management Aptitude Test (MAT), 2016 conducts every year by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission in MBA and allied programs offered by B-Schools who participate in MAT 2016. It is National level exam which conducts in every year for admission in various B-schools for post graduate MBA programs. Candidates who want to take admission in these programs by apply online through given link in this article. MAT exam conduct every year 4 times in the month of February, May, September and December. Applicants can take admission in affiliated universities and B-schools. In this article aspirants can check application procedure, eligibility, exam pattern and Syllabus, so candidates should be read whole article.
MAT Exam Details
Organization: All India Management Association (AIMA)
Exam Name: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Category: National Level
Admission: Through merit of MAT examination
Course offered: MBA
Important Dates of MAT September 2016
|01||Registration starts from||1st July, 2016|
|02||Last date of application to apply||23rd August, 2016|
|03||Admit Card will be released on or before||27th August, 2016|
|04||Date of examination (Paper Based Test)||4th September, 2016|
|05||Date of examination(Computer Based)||10th September, 2016|
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for MAT September, 2016 can check here for eligibility criteria for entrance examination.
- All the applicants should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are appearing in final year will also eligible for examination.
- Candidates can choose computer based or Paper based examination.
- Candidate must have secured 45% marks (40% for reserve categories)
- Candidates can appear multiple time in a year.
MAT 2016 Application Form & Procedure
MAT 2016 application form are available on official website, so candidates can go on official website and fill online application form. Here we are discussing step wise step procedure for application.
- First of all go on official website www.aima.in
- Then pay your application fee of Rs. 1200/- through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card. Fee can be deposit through offline mode also with Demand Draft which should be favour in All India Management Association (AIMA) payble at Delhi.
- Enter your require information like Name, date of birth, email id, mob. number and academic qualification.
- Upload your photograph and signature in give format and specific size.
- All the information should be correct, so candidates should be check all the information once before submission.
- After entering details candidate must have submit the application form for successful registration.
MAT 2016 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
MAT 2016 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conduct in both online and offline mode.
- There will 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- +1 mark will offer for each correct question and -.25 marks will offer for each wrong answer.
- Time duration for examination will be 2 hrs and 30 minutes.
So candidates who are eligible for examination and want to participate in examination can apply through given above link.