MP B.Ed 2016 Counselling
MP B.Ed 2016 Counselling will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam), Madhya Pradesh in the month of June, 2016 for admission in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). MP B.Ed 2016 result has been published on official website http://www.vyapam.nic.in. So candidates can check their result on website by entering roll number and date of birth. B.Ed counselling process going on from 28th May, 2016. Candidates who are in merit rank or issued rank by Board of Examination can participate in counselling process. So candidates can check counselling process for next rounds in this article. MP B.Ed First round seat allotment has been published on official website. So for seats which are left after 1st round counselling procedure given below in this article.
- Exam Organizer: – MP VYAPAM
- Exam Name:- MP B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Date of Exam:– 24th April, 2016
- Result Announced on:– 28th May, 2016
- Counselling will going through:– June, 2016
MP B.Ed 2016 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check here counselling schedule for MP B.Ed 2016 here. Only those candidates can participate in counselling who have secured rank in entrance examination. Aspirants will have to follow schedule for counseling if he/she fail to follow then they will debarred from counselling.
|Merit List will be published on||18th May, 2016 to 28th May, 2016|
|Registration for counseling process and choice filling|
|First round seat allotment||2nd June, 2016|
|Reporting to allotted college and submission of fee||2nd June to 8th June, 2016|
|2nd Round choice filling available on||9th June to 13th June, 2016|
|2nd seat allotment list||17th June, 2016|
|Reporting at allotted college and submission of fee||17th June to 21st June, 2016|
|Final Round of counselling||22nd June to 25th June, 2016|
|Final allotment list||27th June|
|Submission of Documents||28th June to 30th June, 2016|
- Counselling process will be done on official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidate can pay counselling fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/ATM etc.
- First of all candidates who have secured merit rank or eligible for counselling process will have to do registration for counselling process.
- After registration candidates will eligible for filling choices and preference of colleges.
- Then board will publish allotment list for that round on given date.
- Candidate will have to report at allotted college in given time for admission. If candidate want to take admission in allotted college then he/she must have to deposit fee in institute.
- If candidate fail in fee submission then seat allocation will be cancelled and seat will transfer in next round as a vacant seat.
Require Documents for Submission
- Transfer Certificate (TC) & Migration certification.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet.
- Fee deposition receipt.
- MP B.Ed Rank card or Score Card.
- All qualification Certificate issued by board of examination.
Seat Allotment List
- Seat allotment list will publish on official website after each round of counselling.
- Candidate will get admission on seat according their merit rank or filling choices during web counselling.
- Candidate will have to fee for allotted college in given time otherwise admission will be cancelled.
- So, candidates can check result of each round on website after completion of round.