MU OET 2016 Counselling Result
Manipal University (MU) OET 2016 is an entrance test which conducted by Manipal University for admission in various courses like MBBS, Engineering, B.Tech, BDS, B Pharma, BBA and other under graduate course and postgraduate course. Online Entrance Examination (OET) 2016 was conducted on 14th April to 21st May. Admission in desire course depends on the result of online entrance examination of MU. MU OET 2016 result has been declared, so candidates can check their result on official website http://results.manipal.edu/ by entering application number and password. Eligible candidates can participated in B.Tech common counselling 2016. So candidate can read all the instructions.
MU OET Participating Institutes
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
MU OET 2016 Counselling Eligiblity
Candidates who have filling following criteria can participate in counselling process:
- Candidate should have rank in MU OET 2016
- Candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent qualification with Physics, Mathematics and English.
- Candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and with optional subject.
- Candidate who are appearing in 12th or equivalent can also eligible for counselling process but board result should be declare before or on 15th July, 2016.
MU OET 2016 Counselling Schedule
All the candidates who will clear the cut off of MU OET examination can participate in online counselling. Online counselling will start in the month of June 2016. Selected candidates can fill their choices. Seats will alloted according merit rank in All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test. All the candidates who are selected in examination allotted a seat but some facts are there:
- Total Number of seats in college and course
- Alternatives filled in the counselling process
- Accessibility of seats
- Merit list ranks
- Starting and Closing seats
|01||First round of Counseling (Physical round) Choice filling by the wait-listed candidates||06 June – 15 June 2016|
|02||Exercising filled choices for the 2 nd round (Online)||26 June – 01 July 2016|
|03||Deadline for locking||01 July 2016; 5:00pm|
|04||2nd round seat allotment list||03 July 2016|
|05||Payment of balance Course fees||04 July-07 July 2016|
|06||Evercising filled choices for the 3 rd round (Online)||04 July-08 July 2016|
|07||Deadline for locking||08 July 2016; 5.00 pm|
|08||3rd round seat allotment list||10 July 2016|
|09||Payment of balance Course fees||11 July-13 July 2016|
|10||Exercising filled choices for the 4 th round (Online)||11 July-15 July 2016|
|11||Deadline for locking||15 July 2016; 5.00 pm|
|12||4th round seat allotment list||17 July 2016|
|13||Payment of balance Course fees||18 July-20 July 2016|
|14||New Registration by unregistered candidates/Filling/Modifying filled choices for the 5th round (Online)||22 July-26 July 2016|
|15||Deadline for locking||26 July 2016; 5.00 pm|
|16||5th round online seat allotment||28 July 2016|
|17||Payment of balance Course fees||29 July-31 July 2016|
|18||Reporting to the respective campuses for orientation||As per the dates given in the provisional admission letter.|
|19||Filling of choices for Intra Institute Sliding by admitted students, at the reporting center (Physical round)||06 August-08 August 2016|
|20||Announcement of seat allocation after Intra Institute Sliding||09 August 2016|
|21||Spot round registration and seat allotment (Physical round)||12 August 2016|
|22||Students admitted in Spot round reporting to their respective institutes.||13 August 2016 (9am to 5pm)|
MU OET 2016 Counselling Procedure
Counselling Registration:- Eligible candidates must have to fill registration form for participating in counselling process.
Documents Verification:- Candidates will have to carry original documents for verification which are listed below. Candidates also carry one xerox cet of documents. Documents will be returned after verification.
Documents Required for verification
- e-Hall Ticket (Original)
- 10th standard marks card as proof of date of birth (Original)
- Marks card of 10+2(Original)
- Conduct/Character certificate issued by the School/College (Original)
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College (Original)
- Copy of PAN card of the parent
- One set of photocopies of all the above documents
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
- Course fee (I instalment) + Registration fee: Two separate demand drafts for Rs 2,59,000/- and Rs 11000/- in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Demand Drafts drawn in favor of Manipal University Jaipur or Sikkim Manipal University WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If original is not available, candidates can bring the marks card issued by the college principal, duly attested. If result is awaited, candidates are required to submit a letter from the college principal stating that the Board result is yet to be announced.
Choice Filling and Locking:- After registration candidates can fill their choices and locking them in given time period. Candidate can also change their options in particular time interval.
Seat Allotment List:- Seat allocation will be based on candidate rank or score card of MU OET 2016. Each candidate will get admission on seats according their choices.
Candidate who did not get admission in any branch or seat and wish to go for next round can pay Rs. 11000/- as a counselling registration fee on documents verification counter.
College Seat Allotment List
College seat allotment list will declare on official website for each round, so candidates can check their allotted college and branch in allotment list. Allotment list will contain candidate name, allotted college and Branch.
Note: All the candidates are suggested that please visit our website regularly for counselling result and allotment letter.