NEET 2016 Application Form
The application form of NEET Phase-II 2016 has been released on 26th May, 2016 by Central Board of Education (CBSE). Applications will be allowed only in online mode, no other channel of application mode allowed. NEET Phase-II 2016 Application form can be filled by all candidates. Candidates who have appeared in phase-I can also apply but they will lose NEET Phase-I score. Application fee of NEET Phase-II will be Rs. 1400/- for General Category and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates. NEET 2016 application fee can deposit through e-challan till June 21, 2016. Through other modes fee can bd deposit till June 25, 2016. NEET Phase-I was conducted on 1st May, 2016 and NEET Phase-II is to be conduct on 24th July, 2016 for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% all India quota seats.
All the candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NEET Phase-II 2016. The NEET 2016 score will be used by private, deemed medical and dental universities/colleges and partcipating states/institutions for providing admissions to MBBS and BDS seats under their control.
For NEET Phase-II 2016 candidates must have:
- Indian Citizen and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have completed age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admission year.
- The upper age criteria is 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
NEET 2016 Phase-II Important Dates
|01||Online registration starts from||
26th May, 2016
|Online registration ends on||25th June, 2016|
|03||Fee can be submitted ( through e-challan or online modes)||
25th June, 2016
|Admit card will uploaded on||8th July, 2016|
|05||NEET Phase-II Exam Held on||
24th July, 2016
|OMR Sheet will displayed on||4th August to 6th August, 2016|
|07||Answer sheet will displayed on||
7th August to 9th August, 2016
|Result declaration date||17th August, 2016|
|Counselling starts from||
30th September, 2016
How Can Apply On aipmt.nic.in
All candidates should read procedure to fill online application form of NEET 2016 Phase-II:
When candidates will login official website aipmt.nic.in then they see two links first “registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I” and “not registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I”. Candidates can choose a link as their eligibility. When candidates will click on a link then they will go on registered window.
Application Procedure for the candidates who will choose “Registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I“:
- Candidates can login their account with registration number and password which they got in Phase-I.
- Thereafter, you will be requested to provide information regarding of your attendance in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I
- Fill the correct information about your NEET Phase-I examination whether present or absent.
- Pay your fee and submit the application form.
- This process only for candidates who have appeared in NEET Phase-I examination.
Application Procedure for the candidates who will choose “Not registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I“:
- Candidates who will choose “Not registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I” have to registered themselves on application window.
- Candidates will get registration number and password to login their account.
- Login your account and fill require information
- Upload your image(10KB to 100KB) and signature (3KB to 20Kb) in given specification and JPG format.
- Pay your applicable fee and submit your application form.
- Candidates should be take a print out from “Confirmation Page” and keep it with fee receipt for further use.
NEET-II Fee mode
Application fee can be deposit through online mode or Bank e-challan, for online mode students can use Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Candidates who want to submit their fee through offline mode they can use e-challan by depositing fees in CBSE’s bank account maintained by Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank,State Bank of India or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan form from the official website.
Note: All candidates will solely responsible for their password and registration number.