CSAB NEUT Admission 2016
Centralized Seat Allotment Board (CSAB) is going to be conducted Admission on few seats of Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy courses conducted at degree level Technical Institutions across the country approved by AICTE. CSAB NEUT 2016 Admission conducts in each year for students belonging to twelve North East States and UTs (namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep). These states do not have engineering/polytechnic/pharmacy colleges or lack of education facilities. It is important to note that these seats are other than those offered through CSAB-2016, which is for NITs, IIITs & GFTIs.Admission will be base on following criteria:
- CSAB Admission 2016 will be based on JEE Main 2016 merit rank of candidates for admission in Engineering/Architecture courses.
- Admission in Pharmacy will be based on secured marks in twelfth (12th) class by candidates.
Organization: Centralized Seat Allotment Board (CSAB)
Admission: Based on JEE Main 2016 & 12th Marks
Official Website: csab.nic.in
Important Dates for NEUT Admission 2016
Candidates who want to take admission through CSAB admission 2016 can check here for CSAB Seat Allotment Schedule. Schedule will be remain same for all candidates, so candidates should be follow during whole admission procedure.
|Sr. No.||Admission Event||Date|
|01||Online Registration and Checking of domicile and category certificates by state centers, Finalization of registration (Engg. & Arch.)||4th July to 10th July, 2016|
|02||Registration & for choice filling (Pharmacy)||8th July to 15th July, 2016|
|03||Choice filling for (Eng. & Arch)||12th July (9 AM) to 15th July (5 PM), 2016|
|04||1st Round seat allotment||19th July, 2016 (5 PM)|
|05||Reporting at allotted college/Institution||20th July to 23rd July, 2016|
|06||2nd Round seat allotment||27th July, 2016|
|07||Reporting at allotted centers||28th July to 30th July, 2016 (5 PM)|
|08||Spot round counselling||31st July, 2016|
CSAB NEUT-2016 Seat Allotment Procedure
Here we are discussing seat allotment procedure step wise step for admission in different courses. Eligible candidates can check here for seat allotment procedure.
1. Online Registration
- Candidates who have secured a rank or score card in JEE Main 2016 can apply through given link on official website www.csab.nic.in by entering JEE Main 2016 Roll Number and Password.
- All those candidates who want to apply for pharmacy will have to apply for different link given on official website.
2. Online Choice Filling & Locking
- After registration candidate must have filled their choices according their rank and desire course. Choice will be given in respect of courses and institutions.
- All the candidate will get admission on basis of filling choices and merit rank of JEE Main examination.
- In pharmacy candidate will get admission on basis of 12th marks and filling choices.
- After filling choices candidates must have locked their choices otherwise choices will not save. But remember that if once locked the choices then choices can not be edit, up-gradation or delete.
3. Online Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit as per JEE Main 2016 and on the basis of locked choices by candidate.
- The allotment result will be published on official website, personally allotment letter will not be send to anyone.
- Candidates who have allotted seats must have report at allotted college with original documents with Demand Draft of security deposit drawn in favour of “NIT Patna CSAB 2016”.
Report at Allotted Institute
After seat allocation candidate should be report at allotted institute in given time period with seat allotment fee. All candidates who have allotted seats must have deposit seat allotment fee of Rs. 2000/– in favour of “NIT Patna CSAB 2016“.