NPAT UG 2016 Result
National Test for Programs after twelfth (NPAY) UG 2016 was successfully conducted on 14th & 15th May, 2016 by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). This test offers admission to Under graduated Courses and Integrated Courses in constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at Mumbai & Shirpur campuses. The NPAT UG 2016 result of exam has been declared on official website, so candidates can check their result. Only those candidate who have appeared in examination can check their result. Here we will discuss about result, counselling procedure etc. So candidates should be read whole article for information.
How Can Check Result
Candidates who have appeared in examination can follow their result by following steps:
- First of all go on official website www.npat.in.
- Then click “Result” on top right corner
- Choose your stream
- Then fill NMIMS-NPAT ID, Date of Birth and Security Code
- Now your result will display, so you can check and download your result
- Take a print of it for future use.
Various Streams and Campus
|Engineering||B.Tech, MBA Tech||Mumbai & Shirpur Campus|
|Pharmacy||MBA Pharma Tech||Mumbai & Shirpur Campus|
|Commerce||B.Com, BBA, B.B.A-M.S.S||Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce|
|Economics||B. Sc (Economics)||Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics|
|Finance||B.Sc (Finance)||Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce|
|Dual Degree||MBA Tech||Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering|
|Pharma Tech||Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of pharmacy & Technology Management|
|B.B.A-M.M.S||Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce|
NPAT UG 2016 Seat Matrix
|B.Tech||Mumbai (480) & Shirpur (360)|
|MBA (Tech)||Mumbai (280) & Shirpur (240)|
|MBA (Pharma. Tech.) Integrated (B.Pharm + MBA)||Mumbai (60) & Shirpur (40)|
NPAT 2016 Counselling
NPAT 2016 Counselling will start from 15th June, 2016. It will conduct by NMIMS’s Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering. Eligible candidate will be called at Mumbai campus for counselling process. Candidates will get admission on seats according their rank or score card of NPAT 2016 examination. Seat allocation will be based on merit rank and filling choices.
- Candidates will have to fill their choices, preferences for colleges and courses
- If any candidate get admission on a seat then then can accept or up gradation of choices.
- If candidate will not accept allotted seat then it will offer to next eligible candidate.
- After seat acceptance candidate will not eligible for next counselling rounds.
- Candidate will have to paid seat confirmation fee for admission in given time period.
- If candidate fail in accept and pay fee then he/she will not eligible for further process.
If a candidate got admission on 2nd choice then 3rd, 4th or next choices will be cancelled.