NSIT M.Tech 2016 Counselling
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi 2016 counselling will conduct counselling process for admission in M.Tech program in different 3 discipline. Candidate will get shortlisted on the basis of Gate score card and written examination. Counselling process will conduct after documents verification. Only those candidates will eligible for counselling process who have secured good marks in Gate 2016. So candidates who want to take admission in NSIT, Delhi must attend Gate examination. In this article we will discuss counselling eligibility, procedure etc. Counselling process will start in the month of June, 2016, we will discuss whole schedule of counselling in this article below.
NSIT 2016 Counselling Details
- First of all candidate application form will be shortlisted as basis of eligibility criteria like Gate score, others etc.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for documents verification on particular schedule and venue.
- After successful documents verification candidate will call for written examination and interview process.
- In last step candidate will get admission on the basis of performance in written examination and Interview process.
- For admission confirmation candidate will have to deposit original documents and fee in given time schedule otherwise admission will be cancelled.
Weightage of different process
|Qualifying Exam (Aggregate)||50%|
|Test conduct by Institute||30%|
NSIT Counselling Schedule
|Display of 1st List allotment on website of institute||30th June to 1st July, 2016|
|Fee submission for 1st round allotment||4th July to 7th July, 2016 (10 am to 5 pm)|
|Display of 2nd round List allotment on website||8th July, 2016 (after 5 pm)|
|Fee submission for 2nd round allotment||11th & 12th July, 2016|
|Display of 3rd round allotment List on website||12th July, 2016 (after 5 pm)|
|Fee Submission for 3rd round allotment||13th & 14th July, 2016|
|Display of 4th round allotment list on website||14th July, 2016 (after 5 pm)|
|Fee Submission for 4th round allotment||15th to 18th July, 2016|
|Display of 5th round allotment list on website (if required)||18th July, 2016 (after 5 pm)|
|Fee Submission for 5th round allotment||19th & 20th July, 2016|
After application shortlisting candidate will have to go through documents verification process, so candidates should have prepare following documents in proper manner. Candidate will get admission on 3 different discipline 1) Information System (IS), 2) Signal Processing (SP), 3) Process Control (PC). There are total 69 intakes.
Required Documents at Written Exam/Interview
- Application form print out duly signed by candidate along with photographs.
- Original receipt of fee of Rs. 1000/- at the time of application along with photocopy.
- Photo Identity Proof (Passport/Aadhar card/Driving licence/Voter ID/ PAN card).
- Original Gate Score Card attested by candidate (if applicable).
- All qualification mark sheets issued by recognize board of examination.
- Original Mark sheet of class 10 (for date of birth proof).
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by legal authorities of competent jurisdiction.
- For Fulltime candidate other documents also required which given on website.
- For Part time Candidate: Certificates at Annexure III and IV(Original and Photocopy)
- Candidate who belongs from Physically Challenged (PH) category and seeking for admission will require to bring original and photo copy of the certificate of Physical Disability issued by Chief Medical Officer of a district/ civil surgeon or any Government Hospital authorized to issue such certificates under the provisions of PWD Act 1995.
Required Documents at Admission Time
All above documents will require for admission but following documents also require at admission venue. If candidate will fail to provide these documents will disqualified from admission process.
- Demand Draft/Cheque for admission fee in favour of Director, NSIT, New Delhi pable at Delhi.
- Fitness Certificate issued by recognize medical department.
- Following steps qualified documents in original format.
Seat Allotment List
After all procedure candidate will get admission in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology for M.Tech courses. Candidate can check allotted discipline on official website nsit.nic.in after counselling process. Candidate will get admission on the basis of Gate Score, Qualifying examination and Interview.