Odisha TET Notification 2016
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2016 notification will release by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. OTET 2016 will conduct by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha in Paper-I/Paper-II, so candidates who want to become Teacher in primary (I-V) or upper primary (V-VIII) schools in State of Odisha. All those candidates who have qualified B.Ed examination and want to become Teacher must have appeared in OTET examination. There are minimum eligibility criteria for OTET 2016 is Higher Secondary/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Ed/ BA/ B.Sc.Ed. Odisha TET 2016 Notification will be announced shortly. Candidates can be apply through official website bseodisha.nic.in.
OTET 2016 Application Form
OTET 2016 application form will be available on official website bseodisha.nic.in, so candidates who want to make a career in education field can apply through given link on website. All candidates should be read instructions carefully before filling form. Aspirants who want to participate in Odisha TET 2016 Examination must have fill Odisha TET 2016 application form. In this article we will discuss about application form, application procedure, Syllabus, Examination etc.
Organization: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Exam Name: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
Admission: On OTET merit base
Category: State Level
Official Website: bseodisha.nic.in
OTET 2016 Important Dates
All candidates who are going to take part in OTET 2016 Examination can check or read schedule of examination which are giving below. Aspirants should follow the dates strictly, schedule for all candidates will remain same.
|Online application form will be available from||24th June, 2016|
|Last date of application form submission||11th July, 2016|
|Admit Card will be available on website||July-August, 2016|
|Exam Will be held on||September, 2016|
|Result will be declared on||October, 2016|
OTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are giving detail eligibility criteria for Paper-I & Paper-II, so candidates can read eligibility criteria for examination.
|Higher Secondary (12th) with at least 50% marks and 2 year diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)||Graduation Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) with at least 50% marks / 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course)|
Odisha TET 2016 Application Procedure
All eligible candidates can read here all about application procedure, here we are discussing applicatiuon procedure step wise step. Candidates should be read eligibility before filling application form which are giving above.
- First of all go on official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Then click on “Click Here For New Registration” to register.
- Enter require details like Name, Password(to be created by you), enter mob. no., Email id and then Submit.
- After submission login your account again by entering OTP, your name and password.
2. Registration Fee
- Registration Fee of Rs. 400/- can be pay through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card using Stat Bank of India online.
- Registration fee can also submit through Cash payment through Bank challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
3. Final Submission
- After making payment candidate can fill complete application form by entering personal details, qualification details, Address and declaration.
- All the information should be correct, if any candidate found fake about information at any stage then admission can be cancelled by authority.
- If once form submitted then corrections can’t make, so all candidates are advised to be sure before submission.