IBPS Recruitment 2016
It is a most happiest or Important news for all those candidates who are willing to make their career in Banking Sector. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to be conducted IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Recruitment 2016-17. So candidates can apply for this huge vacancies recruitment through official website. IBPS conducts Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for all participating organization to fill vacancies. IBPSC CWE Clerk-VI Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released to fill 19243 CWE Clerk-VI Posts. So candidates are advised to go through whole article to know about IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2016. IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Application Form will be filled from 22nd August, 2016 to 12th September, 2016.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerk-VI)
Number of Post: 19243 Posts
Apply Mode: Online Only
Application Schedule: 22nd August to 12th September, 2016
Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Recruitment 2016 State Wise Vacancy
Here we are giving State wise vacancy details so candidates when apply online keep it mind. So candidates who want to check their state vacancies for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016, then go on below link.
Click Here State Wise Vacancy Details
IBPS Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerk-VI) Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
All participating candidates should have possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute or University affiliated by Govt. of India. Candidates should have operating and working knowledge in computer system is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ Institute/ College.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should lie between age group of 20 years to 28 years i.e. candidate must have not born earlier than 2-8-1988 or not after 1-8-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who belongs from SC/ST/PWD/EXSM must have to pay of Rs. 100/- and other candidates must have to paid Rs. 600/- as application fee. Application fee will have to pay through online by Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card or other online channel.
How To IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.ibps.in
All those candidates who are eligible and want to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 can follow given steps below. Aspirant candidates should remember that IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application Form will begins from 22nd August, 2016 and can be filled last date of application 12th September, 2016. Application form will be accepted through online mode, no other mode of application will be allowed. Step wise step application process od apply online given below as:
- Candidates must have visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Then click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)” to open online application form.
- Then candidate go for “new registration” and fill basic information, after submission candidate will get registration number and password.
- Now login with registration number and password and fill application form carefully.
- Upload your photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Use “Save and Next” button when filling application form.
- Check all details before press on “Final Submit” button.
- Candidates can choose any one stage for allotment after selection.
- Pay your application fee through online payment modes.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis following examinations.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS CWE Clerk Important Dates Click Here