OUCET 2016 Seat Allotment List
Osmania University has been conducted Osmania University common entrance test (OUCET), 2016 for admission Admission into various Post-graduate courses (M.Sc./M.Com./M.A./M.L.I.Sc./M.C.J./M.Ed./M.P.Ed./ M.S.W./ B.L.I.Sc.) and P.G. Diploma Courses academic year 2016-17. So candidates who have appeared in examination and secured a rank or score card will be eligible for counselling procedure. Candidates who wants to pursue for PG Courses in Osmania University, Telangana need to appear for OUCET 2016 Seat Allotment. OUCET 2016 Provisional seat allotment has been released on official website, so candidates can check their allotment by follow given steps below. After seat allotment candidates will be called for certificate verification/counselling process. Counselling process will begins from 14th July, 2016.
How Can Check Provisional Merit List
- First of all go on osmania.ac.in
- Then click on the link which says “OUCET 2016”
- Choose “1st Phase Seat Allotment (Provisional)”
- Then choose any one from College wise or Course wise or Candidate’s seat allotment.
- Enter require information and click on submit button.
- Seat allotment result will display on your screen, so candidates can check or save it.
OUPGCET Web Counselling Result
Osmaina University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (OUPGCET) counselling result will be published after counselling procedure. Candidates need to check Eligibility Criteria of OUPGCET 2016 Counselling before appearing in Counselling. It is always important for candidates to know all details about Counselling before appearing for it. Hence, there are some important documents which will be needed for the Counselling for the verification:
- Class 10th Mark sheet (Original)
- Class 12th Board Mark sheet (Original)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) issued by institute or board where last studied. Original T.C will have to submit in college or Institute.
- OUCET 2016 Provisional Seat Allotment Letter.
- 4 Passport Size Photograph Colured. No Polarized Photograph will be accepted.
- Income certificate of parents which should be valid for six months after admission.
- Address proof which issued by legal authority.
OUCET 2016 Important Instructions
- If a candidate fail to submit documents for verification and pay fee for counselling then admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates will have to report at center for counselling process, if any candidate fail to report then admission will be cancelled.
- If candidate want to cancel their admission before final admission then Rs. 700/- will have to pay, but if once final admission over then admission can not be cancelled.
- If candidates wants to change course/college/branch then will have to pay of Rs. 300/- sliding fee.
- In the case of ST candidates, they should get their status verified by the Director of Tribal Welfare, Government of T.S., if necessary
- The admission of a candidate will be cancelled at any time during the course of study and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution, if it is found that admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts.
OUPGCET Courses for 2016-17
Candidates who are going to take admission through OUCET 2016 can check here for offering courses through OUCET 2016. It is necessary to check course before applying or participate in counselling procedure.Candidates can opt for various Post Graduate Courses which are offered by Osmania University.
Osmania University offers Post Graduate Courses which are as follows:
- Applied Science
- Oriental Languages
- Social Science