PESSAT ADMISSION RESULT 2016
PESSAT test facilitates institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in various courses will be conducted on the month of May 2016.It is expected that the PESSAT 2016 Result will be announced on the 25th May 2016. Student should be visiting the official Websites pes.edu/pessat/pessat regularly for the latest updates. The candidates are informed that any kind of latest information will be first uploaded on the official website.
PESSAT ADMISSION TEST 2016
The People’s Education Society University (PESU) conducts Statistical Aptitude Test (SAT) annually as PESSAT for the Admission in UG/PG courses offered by this University. The Engineering, life Science, Management and medical candidates must get through PESSAT 2016 more than 4o courses offered by PES University for the academic session 2016-17.
PESSAT is three hours computer based online test which is conducted in single session to evaluate candidate’s ability across various segment like Logical Reasoning, Quantitative, English Language and general Awareness.
HOW CAN I CHECK & DOWNLOAD RESULT
The candidates can check and download their results in the easy way, here we discuss some beneficial steps to download their results and check out their Rank.
Following Steps are:
- Candidates will first check their PESSAT 2016 Result through visiting the official website “pes.edu”.
- After opening the official sites, check the link “PESSAT 2016 Result” on the home page.
- Click on this link and fill the required information like name, enrolment number, and date of Birth as it required.
- After filling the required information, click on the Submit button.
- After Valid Submission, your PESSAT Result 2016 will be display on your computer screen.
- As the candidates choice they can view or Download their PESSAT 2016 Result.
- Candidates can printout their Result as for your further reference.
PESSAT Admission 2016 Result will be updated very soon on the official website. So keep in touch with us and visit official website regularly.
CUT OFF of PESSAT 2016
There is no any information mentioned in the official site about the cut off of the PESSAT 2016 result. So you all touch with us, as we update very soon all information regarding to the cut off and all other which is important to your Admission.
PESSAT 2016 Counselling
The candidates who are selected in the PESSAT 2016 exam with at least required marks to pass this examination. They will be call for counselling as the given date and time in the counselling letter.
The Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The first Round PESSAT counselling for B.Tech admission 2016 will be organised on 4th and 5th June 2016. The Second Round PESSAT counselling for B.Tech admission will be start in the month of July 2016.
Here we discuss the important documents, which you should take with us in the counselling time.
- Two DDS in the favour of PES university general fund payable at Bangalore for Rs 2,80,000/-, for Rs 5000/- No other payment options are accepted. Without the proper DDs seat selection will not be allowed.
- Please bring the PESSAT Hall ticket and Rank card.
- 10+2 mark sheet (PUC).
- 10th marks sheet (SSLC)/ Birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate/ College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport and Stamp size photos 6 copies each.
- Copy of Fee receipt & DDs.
PESSAT Counselling Process SRMJEEE Counselling Result 2016
The counselling process will be given below, so all the aspirants can go through carefully because it is important to all the aspirants before going for the counselling.
- The candidate will take the required seats based on the following option.
- Candidates will complete the registration process and ready for the selection process.
- Candidates will submit the DDs.
- Candidates should report at the prescribed reporting time
- Candidates will take the seat, submit DDs and complete the Admission process.
- Reject the Seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reason.
- Reject the seats and choose to attend the second round of counselling.
This will take the more time so candidates will patient to complete this process within the given time.