Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment
Education Recruitment Board, Department of School Education, Punjab has been released a notification for Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016. So all those candidates who are looking to making their career in teaching department then it will a great chance for them. Punjab Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Recruitment 2016 conducts to fill 2005 vacancies. Aspirant candidates will have to go through eligibility criteria before filling Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form. Application form must have to submitted on or before 28th August, 2016 through official website. Here we are giving all details like application process, eligibility, application fee, schedule etc. so candidates should visit whole article.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Education Recruitment Board, Punjab
Post Name: ETT Teacher
Number of Post: 2005 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
It is necessary to fulfill following eligibility criteria for all candidates. If any candidates fail to fulfill their eligibility then he/she will not be allowed to appear in examination.
- All candidates must have passed 12th class with 2 year Training / ETT course of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory declared equivalent and recognized by the Punjab Government.
- Candidate must have passed Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (P.S.T.E.T-1).
Age Limit : Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit is 37 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per govt. norms.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who belongs from General category will have to pay Rs.500 & Other categories (SC / ST) candidates must have to pay Rs.250. For Ex-Servicemen there is no application fee.
How To Apply for Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016
Here we are giving detail about Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Process. So candidates can follow given steps to apply online. Candidates should remember dates of registration, last date of online registration is 28th August, 2016, application Fee can be deposited on or before 30th August, 2016 and last date of filling online forms till 2nd September, 2016. Step wise step application process is given below, so candidates can follow these steps:
- First of all go on official website of Punjab education board.
- Now click on advertisement and download it.
- Read whole notification carefully before proceeding to apply online.
- Now click on “Apply Online” to register on portal.
- Fill all mandatory fields like name of candidate, address, email Id, academic details etc.
- Pay your application fee through valid channel on or before 30th August, 2016.
- Then login and fill detail application form and submit it.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it for future use.
Selection Process :Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of obtaining marks in Education qualification and / Professional Qualification and marks obtained in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last date of online registration: 28th August, 2016
- Last date of fee submission: 30th August, 2016
- Last date of filling online forms: 2nd September, 2016