Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment 2016
Maharishi Dayanand Sarswati University (MDSU), Ajmer conducts BSTC teacher exam to provide Teacher Education. Candidate will allotted various B.Ed colleges for teacher education through Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment 2016. Candidates who have appeared in examination and secured a rank will be eligible for Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2016. Basic School Training Certificate (BSTC) 2016 conducts on 8th May, 2016 Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU). Candidate will allotted seat on basis their rank wise and filling choices by candidate. Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment Result 2016 will publish round wise, so candidates can check their allotment for each round. In this article we will discuss about counselling, seat allotment etc. so candidates should read whole article.
Organization: Maharishi Dayanand Sarswati University (MDSU), Ajmer
Admission: On basis of BSTC exam merit rank
Category: State Level
Official Website: www.bstcmsdu2016.com
Rajasthan BSTC 2016 Important Dates
Candidates who are seeking for admission to teacher education in various B.Ed colleges can check or read BSTC Seat Allotment Schedule 2016. All the candidates should follow schedule during whole allotment process.
|BSTC Event Name||Date|
|Counselling registration begins from||6th June, 2016|
|Last date of registration for counselling||20th June, 2016|
|Counselling Fee submission begins from||6th June, 2016|
|Last date of fee submission||21st June, 2016|
|Online choice filling begins from||9th June, 2016|
|Last date of filling choices and locking||22nd June, 2016|
|College allotment list will publish on||24th June, 2016|
|Admission fee can be deposited||24th June to 1st July, 2016|
|Reporting at allotted college||24th June to 2nd July, 2016|
Rajasthan BSTC 2016 Seat Allotment Procedure
All those candidate who are appearing in BSTC counselling process can check here BSTC seat allotment procedure 2016 in this article. All candidates will have to follow counselling procedure for college allocation.
- Online Registration: Candidates who are eligible for counselling process will have to register themselves for online counselling on portal. Candidate can register themselves using official website bstcmdsu2016.com.
- Registration Fee: After registration candidate will have to pay their registration fee of Rs. 3000/- through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card. Candidate should know that without fee submission registration will not be completed.
- Online Choice Filling & Locking: All the candidates may fill their choices in respect of colleges. Applicant will give the preferences of colleges. After choice filling candidate must have locked their choices and take a print out.
- Seat Allotment: All candidates will allotted seats on basis their merit rank and filling choices by candidate. After seat allocation candidate can download their allotment letter by following steps.
How Can Download College Allotment List
Candidate who have participated in counselling can download their college allotment list by follow these steps:
- First of all go on official website bstcmdsu2016.com
- Click on link “Check Allotted College”.
- Fill all require fields like Roll Number, Counselling Serial Number and date of birth
- After submission result will display on screen.
- Candidate can check their result and take a print out of it for future use
- Allotment letter will essential at admission time
Report at Allotted College
All the selected candidates must have report at allotted college in given time period with original documents which require at allotted college for verification. Candidates also have to carry allotment letter and admission fee which specify by the allotted college. If any candidate fail to report or without documents/fee then admission can be cancelled by authority.