Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Rajya Sabha Secretariat is inviting application form for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 to fill various 143 posts like Jr. Clerk, Proof Reader, Translator etc. So candidates who are willing for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2016 can fill online application form on or before last date of application form 29th August, 2016. Aspirants are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to apply online. Candidates can fill application form through official website http://rajyasabha.nic.in. No other mode of application will be allowed. In this article we will explain application form, application fee, eligibility etc. so candidates should go through whole article below.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Delhi
Post Name: Various Post
Number of Posts: 143 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
How To Apply For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
All willing candidates can fill their application form through official website. Candidates are advised to read whole eligibility criteria before going to apply online. Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Application Form are available on website, so candidates can fill application form on or before 29th August, 2016 after dead line apply link will deactivate. Here we are giving step wise step application process, so candidates can follow these steps to apply.
- First of all login or go to official website.
- Then click on advertisement link and download in English or Hindi.
- Read all instructions and eligibility criteria before applying.
- Click on “Applu Online” on website.
- Then choose “New Registration Form” if you are new candidate.
- Then fill all require details like personal details and academic details which should be correct and true.
- Upload photograph and signature carefully in prescribe format and size.
- Download application fee challan from website and deposit fee after 96 hrs of registration at SBI Bank branch.
- Then again login and fill fee relevant fields.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Candidates who are going to participate in examination should follow given eligibility criteria otherwise candidate will be disqualified form recruitment process.
Educational Qualification: All candidates should have Post graduate / Graduate Degree / 10th class qualified certificates from any recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates must have between 18 years to 30 years for Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator, Junior Proof Reader posts and 18 years to 27 years for remaining posts.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Candidates must have deposit of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 60/- bank charges as application fee at any branch of SBI Bank.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted through following stages.
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Here eligible candidates can check for vacancy details according to post name and number of post.
- Stenographer – 06
- Research Assistant – 08
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter – 04
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter – 08
- Senior Executive/Legislative/ Protocol Assistant – 23
- Security Assistant Gr. II – 16
- Junior Proof Reader – 13
- Staff Car Driver – 02
- Junior Clerk – 33
- Junior Library Assistant – 02
- Translator – 28